Blue Hunnid$

Penny POV

The week flew by too fast for me.....one minute I was at McDonald's next it's Friday.

Everyday I sat with the Gang and now Riley was barely speaking to me after we went to McDonald's.

Jamal kept asking me everyday what I wearing to homecoming it was ridiculous.

I did start texting quan tho and also on the side was the guy from the party Dwayne.

And then there was trevor but he was more of a friend to me.

I had to keep myself busy from thinking about Riley.

Him and blue have gotten closer and all I can think of is how I wanted that to be me and him.

But I was always the "friend"

It was now Friday and today me and the girls was going to go shopping at the mall for something to wear to Riley party.

"I'm thinking a red slit dress" Tasha said showing us a red dress off fashionova.

"Girl no" Trina Said Then Looked At me.

"Penny are you ok" She Said.

I snap out my daze and respond "yea I'm good" I Say plopping a fry into my mouth.

Now was lunch and everyone was coming into the lunchroom.

I saw Riley come in holding hands with Blue.

"Wassup" he said fist bumping Jamal.

"Nun" Jamal responded.

I was sitting between Trina and my brother while across from me was Riley and blue.

Making out.

I got on my phone and tried my best to not stare.

"So Penny" Jamal Said.

"Ready for homecoming it's finna be lit" Jamal Said.

I looked up "Yea I've never really liked homecoming tho"

"Our homecomings be the shit" Trina Said.

Coming to the table now was bubbles and Ciara.

"Wassuuupp" bubbles Said.

"NOT A DAMN THANG" Trevor Said.

I try to keep from laughing.

"So we getting dressed at your house for homecoming right penny" Trina says.

"Yep" I say popping the p.

"I wanna come" bubble says.

I look her up and down was this bitch crazy?

"Uh" I Say.

"I have a thing of not hanging with bitches who don't like me so...." I say.

"Girl that's old" bubbles says.

Maybe I could give her a second chance.

"Maybe" I Say and grab my stuff cause now boogie was coming and I've been trying my best to avoid him.

"See you guys later I have a-uh paper due" I Say and walk out right in time to see him eyeing me.

I was so uncomfortable around him even more.

All this week everytime he can find me alone he's been acting like a lost puppy.

I would tell my brother but I can handle it.

I walk towards my gym class and decide to stay in the locker rooms until the bell rings.

Out of boredom I text quan.