Cry me a River

Penny POV

I'm currently in gym trying to fake a cramp so I don't gotta change.

But my mind kept going to boogie and me at lunch.

That boy drive me crazy.

I felt like R.Kelly my mind telling me no but ya girl body telling her yes.

I rolled my eyes at my behavior.

Why does he always get under my skin.

I look down at my fat ma in my pants.

"Why you let him get to us" I Said to my vagina.

As if the shit was gone talk back, see I told y'all he drive me crazy.

I sighed and decided to change because I knew my gym teacher wasn't gone let me stay out today.

She started telling us she gone track some of the girls menstrual cycle like bitch ew.

I put on my gym clothes and made my way out the gym.

"Your late Penelope" She Said.

"Girl nobody say my government it's penny" I say snapping and running around the gym with everybody else.

She didn't say anything after that just gave me this ugly ass stare.

I gave her one right back.

We got done running shortly after and she called everyone to a circle.

"Alright listen up girls, volleyball tryout are after school today make sure to come with a physical and your A game" she says.

I make a note to text my brother that I'm finna go to tryouts.

"Today we're gonna have a free day, you can do anything except leave the gym" she says and blows the whistle which mean get to it.

I grabbed my phone from the locker room technically I wasn't leaving the gym.

I sat down and scrolled on Snapchat.

Me being petty I looked through the circle just to peek at what was on boogies story.

I didn't want him to think I was stalking or nun.

My phone all of a sudden got a message notification from quan.

I rolled my eyes.

Cry me a river plays in my head

I delete his text fool me once shame on you, because baby there will be no twice this time.

I get bored and decide to play some music and text boogie.