Press

Penny POV

As we started driving to get something to eat something inside me popped and my leg started shaking and my knuckles got to cracking BITCH I WAS READY TO FIGHT.

"Kendrick" I say calmly.

"Yep" he says popping the p.

"You know where Trina stay" I Say sweetly.

He looks at me puzzled then his eyes widen and he starts to smile.

"You trynna Rock" he says.

"I'm trynna Rock" I Say feeling the adrenaline.

"You just got yo hair done tho...." he said.

"I don't care, I'll wrap it up put a bonnet on whatever I gotta do but I want my 1s with this bitch TODAY" I say.

"Say less" Kendrick says.

"POP UP GUESS WHO BITCH" I say when my part come on.

"I'll text her tell her I need to talk and then y'all can throw them hands" he says pulling into a parking lot and starts texting.

I was more than ready, I decided to go home and change first cause I'm not gone fight in this.
—————2:30

We get home and I run upstairs take a shower grabbed my sneakers my shorts Vaseline hair ties bonnet and band aids for that bitch cause she gone need em trynna play wit me.

I told myself I'm just gone beat her ass, then it's over I won't say nun else to nobody and start minding my business.

But I wasn't gone let her get away with that trifling ass shit.

When I got my clothes on my mama was in my room before I could get out.

"Sit" She Said.

I sat down on the bed getting ready for this long ass lecture she was finna give me.

"Blah blah blah what were you thinking blah blah blah you know better blah blah blah I'm disappointed blah blah blah your on punishment" she says.

Wait....

"PUNISHMENT" I yell when my mind clicks with my mouth.

"Yes, punishment I was worried all night for you" she says.

"But momma my phone was dead and I was tired that's not my fault" I whine.

"Well next time charge your phone, you know now don't you and why you look like you finna run around a track or run up on somebody" she says.

"I was finna go fight Trina" I confess.

"Trina?! Your friend" she says confused.

"That bi- that girl ant my friend" I say.

"What happened" she says.

"She read my diary In front of everybody at homecoming momma" I say sobbing.

"That junk was so disrespectful I wanna beat that bitch ass sooo bad" I Say not caring I just cussed.

She pulls me in for a hug.

"Be back before 9" she says when she pulls away.

"Foreal?" I Say.

"I knew chicks like Trina in high school they need they ass beat cause if you don't beat her ass I will" she says.

Ok my momma lowkey on that shit 😤 💯

"Thank you" I say sniffing and wiping my eyes.