Act Up

Penny POV

We get inside the hair salon and everyone stares me down.

"Just sign in my girl bam will hook you up" quan said.

I nodded and walked towards the front desk and signed my name in.

After I'm done I sat down next to a girl who was in the middle of taking down her braids and quan sat down next to me.

"Thanks for taking me here I've been looking rough" I Said.

"Shi it's Ight you still cute" he said.

I give him a tight smile and go on my phone out of boredom.

When it's finally my turn I go to the back with quan following behind me.

A familiar girl runs up and hugs him.

"Hey baby" she says and they go into a sloppy kiss right in front of my face.

My mouth is open wide.

When she pulls apart she stares me down.

"I remember you, you boogie girl" she says.

I chuckle "no I'm not"

Quan finally piped up and says something.

"This is penny she my friend so I brought her to you cause she needed her hair did, you know trynna help her out she was lookin a lil rough" he says chuckling at the end.

rough?! ROUGH??!! OH HELL NAH 😩😡

I keep my cool but I'm almost ready to smack this nigga.

She directs me towards her chair and I'm just ready to get my hair done and go.

I never went to this hair salon and it was worrying me whether they were good or not but I let it go.

He wouldn't take me anywhere raggedy right?

I tell her the hairstyle I wasn't in hopes she will know how to do it, she just nods and gets to work.

1 hour later.....

She's done with my hair and I'm feeling lavish.

She honestly did me right.

I pay her money but before I go she grabs my arm

"You fucking my man?" She says.

"What? No" I Say Confused.

"Blue and dem told me about you, but I don't believe in rumors so lemme just tell you now you can be a fan of my man all you want but as soon as you try to get off them bleachers bitch it's gone be a problem you hear me?" She says.

I nod my head silently.

"I hope you not no home wrecker cause he has a son too" she says and starts curling somebody hair.

Letter To My ThugsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara