chapter 6

When me and Eilee were walking, I told her all about what it was like with August then I felt my phone vibrate in my purse. I pulled it out and saw I got a text from a unknown number, it said 'bae, I need you wit me right now!;)' I wasn't really sure who it was and why they were texting me that shit so Eilee texted the number from her phone and they said that their name was Jay.

        "Ohhhhhhh, Jay from outside!!!" I said coming to my senses, "I don't wanna talk to him like that!"

        "Babe, Let me handle this!" Eilee said. She told me to put my phone away and we'd do it when we got back to my house. We went to a couple more stores and I bought Gavin a pair of Griffey's that matched mine, a OBEY crew neck, and a pair of all black converse. Then we left. When we got back to my house we had to take all the forever 21, PINK, Victoria's Secret, Nike, Charlotte Ruse, Love Culture and Lids bags in the house. When we got everything up to my room, I took my stuff outta that bags that had Gavin's stuff in it and I took the bags into his room so he'd see then when he got home. I put all my stuff away and we went down to the kitchen to see my mother there. We told her what happened, not leaving anything thing out and she said she'd handle the Jay thing. I gave her my phone and she called him and told him to loose the number because she didn't know who it was texting her phone and that she was married. When she finished she gave me my phone back with a satisfied look on her face. She said she wanted to see what we got so we went upstairs and she sat on my bed as we pulled everything out and I got a phone call. I handed it to my phone and she answered and put it on speaker.

         "I thought I told you to loose the number!" she said loudly

         "Oh I'm sorry Miss, I was given this number earlier today by a young lady named Piper. If you know her could you please-" He started but I cut him off.

           "Hey August! It's Piper!" I said smiling into the phone.

             "Oh shit that scared me! Don't do that!" He said breathing heavy.

               "I'm sorry boo, I'll explain later!" I said trying to get him to understand.

                "Ahh, we on to those type of nicknames now?" He said and it was no doubt he was grinning real hard.

                 "Ughhh! You make me do strange things!" I said laughing.

                  "Aye sorry to rush you off the phone but uhh, can we talk later?" he asked me

                  "Sure.." I said sighing. Don't get ya heart involved with this dude I thought to myself.

                  "I'm sorry I just gotta get my nieces and I want to make sure you have all of my attention beautiful because you deserve it." he said and I think my heart melted.

                  "Awww, sure! We can talk whenever you can" i said and instantly was happy.

                   "Can I text you tho?"

                   "Sure babe, that would be cool" After we got off the phone I flopped into my bed and I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. Yeah he got me already. I hope he really cares because that would be horrible, another tragic heart break. I could tell this one wasn't going to be as easy as the others to bounce back from.