chapter 26

Piper's P.O.V-

                  "Dig, stop it!!!" I yelled as Diggy through me onto his bed. We've been talking for about a month now. I don't live with him but I spend the night a lot and so far what we have has been pretty good.

                  "Well kiss me! You wanna make stuff complicated!" he said crawling on top of me and tickling me.

                  "Nooooooooooooo!" I said rolling over laughing, kicking, and screaming.

                  "Yessssssssss!!!!!!" he said flipping me back over.

                 "Daniel Dwayne Simmons III!!! I'm about to call ya damn momma!" I yelled still laughing.

                 "Damn you gone do me like that??" Diggy said grabbing his chest. I crawled onto Diggy's lap and pecked his lips.

                 "Nahh, don't do that now!" Diggy said pushing me off him and pulling off his belt.

                 "Baby Stop!!" I said rolling over trying to get off the bed. Diggy grabbed onto my ankle and pulled me back towards him. Just then his phone started ringing.

                 "Answer your phone dumb ass!" I said laughing and crawling back onto his lap. You're probably thinking 'this bitch is crazy! I'm not gone let a nigga beat me!' but he never hits me. He always acts like he is but he would never hit me.

                "Hey ma" Diggy said into the phone. I pulled myself on top of him when he layed back and I straddled him. I leaned down and started kissing his neck. He moaned a little while he rubbed on my ass.

                "Yeah, I'll come early. What time?" He asked putting his hand up my shirt and rubbing my back.

                "Mhm, okay. Love you too Mom. Bye" he said rushing her off the phone and before he could hang up I yelled 'Love you Momma J'. When he hung up I quickly jumped off of him and ran into the bathroom locking the door. I got into the shower and spent about 1 hour it felt like just thinking about August. The way he used to hold me. The way he used to kiss me. I love him. I miss him.

August's P.O.V-

              "Uncle Auggie?" Kay said looking at me with ice cream around her mouth.

             "Huh?" I said leaning over to clean her mouth a little.

             "When is Piper coming back? You said she would be back and I haven't seen her yet!" Kay said getting louder. The other two girls were at their friends houses but Kay wanted to come over and spend some time with Uncle August, I really think she expected Piper to be here. One day while I was gone, Piper came and got all of her stuff.

             "Listen Kay, I don't think Piper is coming back. I messed up real bad and I know you and ya sisters miss her but I miss her too. I love her and if I got the chance to let her know that then I would but I don't think that I'll have the chance too." I said just wishing everybody would stop asking me about her. Damn, I fucked up and she moved on. I can't do shit now. I don't even know where she lives. Maybe I should go by her Parents house, and if she's not there then I'll go talk to Eilee. She always thought I was good for Piper.

Here's your check list-

Remember to:

Comment(do it and I'll give you a cookie)[ ]

Vote(do it and I'll inbox you a nice message)[ ]

Follow(do it and I'll give you a shout out)[ ]

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK EVERYTHING OFF ONCE YOU'RE DONE!!

~Xo Maeee~