chapter 22

Eilee finally got Piper to calm down enough to take her back to her house. Eilee was contemplating if they should still go out to the club or if they should stay at her house. Piper said she was fine and wanted to get him off her mind so they just need to get ready and they could leave.

Piper's P.O.V-

               "That nigga not gonna ruin our night out girl!!!" I said pulling Eilee up off the couch.

              "You right baby girl!" She said jumping up and smacking me on my butt. Don't judge! That's my best friend forever!

              "Yes the fuck I am bitch!" I yelled running up to her room. We went and got ready. I choose a peach colored, mid-thigh length, body con dress with a low and and a bow on the back too. I did my hair in loose waves and my hair stopped at the top of my butt. My makeup was super simple, I had winged mascara, my lashes was on point! And I had a light pink sparkly blush. Eilee had a wore body con dress with her hair up in a bun and she had long lashes with a little light pink eyeshadow. I wore a pair of white sparkly red bottom heels and Eileen choose a pair of Black platform heels. We grabbed our purses and jackets and went downstairs to the car. When we got to Club Magic (Lmao, not the strip club!), the bouncers let us right in and we went straight to the bar. TURN UP IN THE BITCH!!!!! IM READY BITCH!!!!!!

Sorry beauties, I'm super tired and I need to talk some shit out with somebody because my ex boyfriend is back.... with baby mama drama.... Idk wtf to dooooooooooooo.

Anyways, I promise the next chapter will be better and longer