chapter 21

When Dorian and my Uncle left, me and Lay decided that we wanted some Jimmy John's. I ordered a Vegetarian Sandwich with Salt & Vinegar chips and a Sprite. I got Lay a Salami and cheese sub with BBQ chips and a small Pink Lemonade. When our food was delivered to us, we went to sit in the theater and watched The Croods.

            "Pipe?" Solay said laying her head on my shoulder.

           "Yes cutie?" I asked wrapping my arm around her.

           "I'm seepy" Solay said with her cute little lisp.

          "Okay kiddo, I'll get you're stuff and how about you go to Auntie Lacy's and Uncle Chris's house?" I asked her.

          "Yeah! And play with Gavin!" Solay said. I missed my brother and I wanted to see my mommy and daddy for a little bit so that's what we did. When we got to my parents house, it was 6:15 so I couldn't stay long. I went in and my mom wasn't home so me and my dad talked for a long time. We just sat on the couch talking for an hour and I had to leave so I kissed Solay and Gavin and told them I'd be back to get them tomorrow. It was 7:30 when I left and i checked my phone to see if August had called or texts me and he hadn't.

          "Bye Daddy, I'll come over again tomorrow. Make sure you tell mom that I stopped by and tell her to text me in the morning. Love you. Bye Gavin and Solay be good for Dad and Uncle Chris please!" I said quickly while walking out the door and to the new all white with red interior accent Range Rover(I love this damn car!) that August just bought me. I drove back to the house and as soon as I pulled up, August called me.

          "Hey, nice to finally hear from you!" I said a little annoyed into the phone.

          "Man what the fuck you talkin bout?" August said and he didn't sound to good.

          "Nigga Don't play dumb now! I'm bout done wit ya shit today." I said pacing around as I always do when I'm angry and talking on the phone.

           "Whatever Piper, could you come get me." August said in a super low voice, almost to the point where I couldn't understand him.

           "From where August?"

           "Studio babe." August said flatly.

           "Nigga don't 'babe' me! The fuck you think I am?" I yelled back at him.

           "Piper, baby please come get me. I'm fucked up and these hoes is trying to fuck wit a nigga right now." he said just about begging. The way this man says baby is freaking unbelievable.

           "Alright, okay August. I'm on my way right. Please don't do no stupid shit." I said hanging up before he got a chance to have the last word. Damn, it's 7:38! I need to get going. I rushed to get August and he was quite the whole way home. We got home at 7:45 and as soon as we got into the house, Eilee called me to tell me she was on her way.

           "Hey baby girl!" Eilee said happily.

           "Hey boo!" I said.

           "I'm on my way right now. Get ya fine ass ready!" Eilee said and I started cracking up.

           "You just figure out how to get your sexy ass over here to pick me up!" I said sticking my tongue out at her.

           "Bye hoe!" Eilee said ratchetly.

           "See you in a minute my nigga!!" I said kissing her through the phone and hanging up. I looked over at August who was staring straight at me with a look on his face that looked like I'd just killed his grandmother.

           "So you gone do that shit right in my face?" August said walking towards me.

           "Do what? Calm yo ass down. Like for real right now." I said turning around to go upstairs.

           "You know what? You want even worth it anyways. I shoulda just let that dude disrespect you. Hell! I shoulda fucked ya best friend." August said chuckling to himself.

            "What?" I said turning around very slowly.

            "You heard me. I bet Eilee would ride this dick every night." August said sitting back on the couch.

            "AUGUST I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" I yelled throwing a lamp at him.

            "Bitch shut the fuck up! Better yet, get out my house wit that stupid shit." August said pointing towards the door.

Eilee's P.O.V-

When I pulled up to August and Piper's house, I heard yelling and screaming from outside.

            "This bitch bet not be fucking and I told her I was on my way." I said to myself as I walked up the front steps to the door. I opened it and I saw the one thing I never wanted to see again in my life. A man fighting my best friend.

            "Get the fuck off her!" I yelled as soon as I opened the door. Damn!! Thought this Nigga was different.

           "Baby! Calm down!" August yelled at Piper while picking her up.

           "Get off me! August imma cut your throat! Put me down!" Piper said and I knew that I had to help August because my best friend is crazy. I need to get her out of this house now before she burns August and the damn house down.

WTF HAPPENED TO PIPER??????? Idk, I know she turned crazy but that's the mood I'm in and I'm stressed and need someone to talk about my problems too.... like a therapist!!!! Lmao, but hopefully she doesn't kill August fine ass