chapter 23

Piper's P.O.V-

We weren't in the club for a good 15 minutes before we had dudes asking to buy us drinks and to dance. Eilee and I danced together for a while before we went back to our table and got some drinks. I was almost done with my drink when this tall, fine ass dude asked me to dance and I said yes. When we got to the dance floor,  Up down by T Pain was playing so I started twerking on him. I thought I was killing it but he grabbed my waist and pulled me up and around to face him.

                  "What? You didn't like it?" I asked instantly becoming self conscious.

                  "Yeah ma, you was doin the damn thang! You just short as hell! You was twerking on my knees!" He said laughing. He still had his hands on my waist and now the song was a little bit slower so I put my hands on his shoulders and we swayed side to side while talking.

                   "That's not funny...." I trailed off not knowing what to call him.

                   "Jacob. My name is Jacob." he said giving me a breathtaking smile.

                  "Nice to meet you Jacob, I'm Piper." I said starring into his beautiful brown eyes.

                  "Wow, that's different. I like it!" He said playing with the ends of my curls.

                "Thank you! Now back to me being short..." I said running my fingertips along the skin behind his ears.

               "Well, I think it's cute but I you were getting too low. Plus, I wanted to see your beautiful face again." he said while getting goosebumps from what I was doing to him.

               "Well thank you" I said blushing but he probably couldn't tell because of my makeup.

              "For what?" He asked with a confused look on his face. Did he not just remember that he gave me a compliment? Do he have short term memory loss?

            "Uhhh, for calling me beautiful..." I said

            "Oh baby, I was just being honest. No need to thank me." he said leaning down and kissing my cheek.

           "Mhmmmmmm, you just tryna get in these panties!" I said giggling

           "Not jus that, but yeah kinda." Jacob said kissing my neck.

           "Hahahaaaaaaaa, mhm but do you mind waiting on me while I go check on my best friend?" I said. I did wanna go see Eilee but she's a big girl and she can handle herself so it was really a test to see if Jacob would wait for me to go back or leave.

          "Yeah, meet me at the bar when you're done?" he asked me.

         "Yup!" I said pulling away from him and walking back to the table that Eilee and I were at. I walk back to see Eilee with a irritated look on her face.

         "Lee what happened???" I asked worried.

         "Little Leon tried to fuck me in the bathroom!" she said and I could tell she was pissed.

          "Like he was little or...." I asked trailing off hoping she knew what I meant.

          "Bitch his dick was smaller then my damn pinky!" She yelled and I started cracking up.

          "You ready to leave?" I asked her already knowing the answer.

          "Yes I am!" She said getting her bag and downing her drink.

          "Iight baby girl, come with me real quick." I said kinda hoping that Jacob was still at the bar waiting on me. We walked back over and our eyes met at the same time. He walked over to me and I introduced him to Eilee. We talked for a couple of minutes before I told Jacob we had to go. He pulled his phone out and gave it to me so I could put my number in it. We got in the car and the whole way back to Eilee's house, I told her all about what happened with Jacob. When we got back to her house and we changed into pajamas, I got a call from an unknown number.

            "Hello?" I asked sleepily.

            "Sorry babe, didn't mean to wake you up. I thought would still be going hard with your friend." it was Jacob.

            "Nope, we finna go to sleep tho." I said laying down next to Eilee.

            "Oh okay, can I slide through?" he asked chuckling

            "Yeah, you can sleep in the guestroom." I said smiling super hard.

            "Yeah, with you" he said and I knew he was grinning

            "Nope, I wanna sleep with my best friend tonight and it's not enough room for all three of us in her bed." I said hoping that it wiped the smirk off his face.

            "Damn, straight?"

            "Mhm" I said laughing.

            "Man, aight just remember that!" Jacob said.

            "Whatever you ain't gone do shit" I said laughing

            "Mhm, good night. And tell that beautiful lady next to you I said good night too." Jacob. Is he flirting with Eilee? Hell naw! Fuck that shit!

            "Nigga, loose my number and don't call me back." I said angrily.

            "What?" he asked.

            "Don't try to flirt with my best friend through me! I'm done with these lame ass niggas! I shoulda known by the way you was touching me that I shouldn't have fucked wit you!" I said yelling at him causing Eilee to sit up and reach for my phone.

            "Shut the fuck up! Bitch I knew I shoulda fucked wit ya friend! She look easier. You must have some trust issues or some shit." he said

            "Bitch! I don't know what the fuck, who the fuck, or where the fuck I come from but I can tell you one thing. Me and best friend are not thots that you can just fuck and duck!" I yelled with Eilee in the background yelling 'Preach sista!' and 'This ain't no Tootit n bootit' After that I hung up and Eilee laid down and was instantly sleep while I cried myself to sleep. I miss August so much it's ridiculous..... The hell am I gonna do?

Whatttttttttttttt!!!!! That stuff cray

When I told my little cousin Solay that she was in this book she started freaking out. She told me to tell everybody she said hi and give you beauties hugs and kisses for her!! I love little Lay! Anyways, where all my best friends at??? Hmu real talk tho Lmaooooooooo