chapter 9

I woke up to my phone ringing. I was irritated because it was too damn early. I looked at my phone and instantly smiled when I saw 'Auggie' pop up on my screen and a picture that I had screenshot when we were talking last night. I answered it, layed my head down and put my phone on my ear.

       "Good morning beautiful" he said. He sounded like he'd been up for a while now.

       "Good morning han-, bitch don't kick me!" I yelled at Eilee who was at the other end of the couch and kicked me.

       "Damn, you're not a morning person bae, remind me not to wake you up." August said laughing

      "Sorry..." I said embarrassed.

       "Don't be sorry ma, I'm glad I'm learning more about you. I wanna know the real you bae." that accent was killing me!!! Where was he frommmmmmmm??? It sounded like Louisiana but I'm not exactly sure.

       "Pipe?" he said my nickname so beautifully I wanted to melt right then and there.

       "Yes Aug?" I said quietly

       "What's wrong? You iight?"

        "Yeah, fine. Eilee and Gavin are still sleeping so I'm trying to be quit, but what's up?" I said

        "I was wondering if I could bring my Nieces with me, they don't wanna go home and they wanna meet you too." August asked me.

         "Sure love! That's no problem!" I said happy that I'd get to meet them. I told him that I'd talk to him when I got out of the shower and I hung up and woke up my sleeping best friend and younger brother. We talked and cracked jokes on each other for a while until I dragged Eilee up the stairs to my room. We both took showers then choose what we wanted to wear. I put on a tulip slit tie back floral print romper with an acid wash denim vest and white and black Vans(the clothes are from Charlotte Russe). Eilee choose Velveteen denim shorts, a white crochet lace crop top, a Kimono knit cardigan, a cross body heart bag, and flower combat boots(forever 21 and love culture). then we went down stairs where my parents were in the kitchen making breakfast. They knew August was coming over so they wanted us to sit down and have breakfast together. When we walked in, I told them that he was bringing his three nieces and I was sure that they were around Gavin's age and they said it was fine. We were just talking and laughing when the door bell rang and Eilee and I got up to open the door. When I opened it, August was standing there smiling with a bunch of bags in his hands and three little girls hiding behind his long legs. I was super excited and I looked around his legs to see them. They were so pretty and dressed so cute.