chapter 16

I took a quick shower and when I got out, I totally forgot that August was in my room. I dried myself off and I lotioned my body. When I was done with that, I went to my closet and pulled out some joggers(look em up!) and a black crop top that said 'Trippy' in cursive galaxy writing. I Also choose matching galaxy underwear to match my shirt. When I was done getting dressed, I turned around to pick up my towel and I saw August sitting on my bed with the biggest smile ever.

             "August?? What are you doing in here?" I asked really scared and hoping he didn't see everything that went on.

            "Uhh, you left me here when you went to take a shower." August said getting my and walking over to me.

            "Why didn't you tell me when I came out and took my towel off?" I asked him looking down.

            "Well I was, but you have the body of a goddess." he said lifting my chin up to look at him, "You're extremely blessed."

            "Okay..." I said blushing.

            "Well, since I'm staying over. I need some clothes" August said.

            "Right, I have girls clothes and Gavin's are too small for you. Maybe my dad's will fit, he's only a little bigger then you." I said suggesting some different options.

           "I was gonna ask you did you want to come with me to my house and bring the kids." He said

           "You gotta ask them." I said putting my hands under his shirt and rubbing his back.

           "Iight ma, you comin?" he asked me

           "Yeah, just let me put all my stuff away. You go ask them and let me know what they say." I said kissing his cheek and pulling away from him.

August's P.O.V

When Piper walked out of the bathroom she was wrapped loosely in a towel. I was just about to say something to her when she let the towel fall and I saw her beautiful body. She had about a size C cupped bra size, a super flat stomach and a tiny waist but nice hips and a ass so fat that I just had to feel, but it wasn't too big. Damn, I needed her tonight!