chapter 19

Piper and August were going strong for a couple of months when August asked Piper it move in with him. She said yes and they were living together happily for 4 months when August started to act a little different. They started to get in arguments but Piper wanted it to stop.

Piper's P.O.V-

              "Baby, come sit down with me!" I yelled to August who was doing stuff around our room. We've been arguing lately and I don't like it. I love my baby too much.

              "Whatcha want girlllllll!" August said loudly plopping down next to me.

             "I miss when we used to be like this!" I said laying back on the bed.

             "Me too ma, we need to stop all that arguing." August said laying on my stomach.

             "Yeah, that ain't hot! Promise me that we're done with all the arguing for no reason." I said playing with his hair.

            "Yeah."

            "Huh?" I asked confused.

            "I said yeah."

            "August imma slap ya Carmel looking ass so hard you gone be white. Now promise me."

            "I promise"

             "Pinky Promise?" I asked putting my pinky in his face.

           "Yeah ma, pinky promise." he said locking pinkys with me then flipping over and climbing in top of me, "How about we have some fun?" August asked.

           "Uhh, nope."I said looking around him with a bored look on my face.

           "Please, I need a kiss!" August pouted

           "How bad?"

           "Real bad!"

           "Hmmmmmm?"

           "Please?"

           "You gotta catch me first!" I said running straight out the room and down the stairs.

           "Lord, why did you put this extra retarded ass girl in my life?" August said looking up at the ceiling, "Here I come Piper!!!"