Meeting Louie Weston

Desi's Pov
*in mind* Sometimes I like to think about everything in the world but for some reason I kept thinking about this one boy I seen in the halls earlier,He's new I'm pretty sure because I would've been able to pick him out of a crowd. This boy had the prettiest eyes and silly smile. I heard he's so good at baseball the Mlb wanting to recruit him. My face still stung from Jazmine but the truth is Derek liked her and wanted me to pretend to flirt with him to see if she likes him and of course I knew she liked him but sis I don't like to snitch on my bestfriends secrets .I kinda regret agreeing because I got slapped but I could never hurt my bestfriend. It was second Peri- SMACK "stop daydreaming and listen up" Mrs.Pumperknickel said after slamming a book on my desk . I sat in class for awhile actually listening until the bell rang , and there he was that beautiful boy I seen in the hall he gave me that cute smile and was going to say something but then Jared comes out of nowhere and screams "Hey Desi how you doing kiddo" then the guy walked away, I soon stared and Jared and rolled my eyes because he knew what he did. He keep trying to say sorry and I walked away. Derek immediately ran up to me and said he told Jazmine about how he felt and he's scared she doesn't feel the same , I told him "you should ask her out because I have a feeling she loves you and then I winked ."He said he is going to do it on Friday.