Taken❤️

Jazmines Pov
I stood there in shock for a minute and then blurred out of joy "yes, yes yes yes". The smile on his face made it better he makes me so happy. "Well wanna go to the movies tonight at 8:00"? He asked me and I was in shock and scared, my first date, it sounded so wonderful. Until he said " yeah I should be fun Desi and Jared are going to". I agreed to go totally crushed that it wasn't a date but at least we were still hanging out. The movie is about to start and as always I'm late. I haven't talked to Desi since what happened but I do want to tell her I'm not mad so everything can go to normal. As I walk I i see Derek waiting for me to give me a hug as i hug him Desi turns around and says "ooo get some". We turn around red and laugh. I notice Jared looking a little mad but I'm confused why. We walk in a watch the movie everything is normal. After the movie ends me and Derek walk out to my car. "So... that was a good movie". I said "yeah, but um can I tell u something"? "Yeah sure".  I said. "I think I'm in love with you" I said "umm ok I'll see you on Monday " I felt so stupid for that you could tell he wanted to die I tried texting him and saying I'm just kidding but mid sentence my phone dies.