Oof?

Desis Pov
Wooow so heres the whole rundown it's Monday morning and last night my bestfriend kissed me I'm confused because then he left me . Does he like me? Or does he want to confuse me because he left me pretty fucking confused. Oh Lordy lord would it be bad if i said I wanted to kiss him again? I mean idkkk what about Louie , but then again with him I lost hope.Im currently getting ready to go to school and this is my outfit

I curled my hair and walked out the door and waited on the sidewalk for my friends

I curled my hair and walked out the door and waited on the sidewalk for my friends.I waited for 30 mins. and then texted Jazmine saying were is she.She said her and Derek went to Starbucks and that he had slept over.I wanted to text Jared but it was obvious why he wasn't there. So for the first time in 12 years I walked to school by myself. I walked into school and still couldn't find any of them ,then I seen Jared , "Hey can we talk or are you gonna run away again?"
I blurted. "Of course we can talk let's go sit down" he said. I sat down with him and asked him why he ran away he just said he felt like he disrespected me which made confused because like it's not the first time we have kissed but then again the other times were spin the bottle because unlike Jazmine and Derek me and Jared get invited to most parties. I kinda made it awkward by saying " welp I would kiss you again" and started laughing but for some reason he seemed confused about it or like stressed. Next thing you know Louie comes to sit across from us and Jared starts acting weird. "Hey Desi" Louie said "Hey...kiddo" I replied , he tried to get a high five from Jared but he wouldn't even look up so Louie said "Whats wrong buddy" and Jared didn't reply I nudged him and he still didn't say anything . I whispered in his ear and said Jared speak, dude your acting weird. He replied to Louie saying he was fine and Louie passed me a note and said he's gotta go I nodded yes and slowly opened the note. Jared suddenly got super nosey and wanted to see ...it was his phone number and writing that said "I'm having a party on Friday you should come and maybe invite ur socially awkward friend to maybe it'll loosen him up a bit.I laughed but it wasn't funny to Jared he stood up and snatched the note from me then crumbled it and threw it on the ground.I picked up the note and said "For real Jared please tell me what's wrong because you never do this." He tried walking away but I pulled on his backpack and made him follow me out of the school and to the park. He kept asking were are we going but ignored him just like he did. We started to talk and he said nothings wrong he just doesn't like Louie I said that's a lie or would've treated him different from the get go "Fine then go to that party with him , and do the same you would've done if I was coming , flirt with him, maybe kiss him a few times, tell him how amazing he looks, oh and did I forget to mention you might even invite him to have lunch with us again and then for the rest of the week then your going to invite him to walk with us , and even ditch me to go hang out with him, wasn't that your plan all along?" He seemed really sarcastic and angry when he said this and I said "Why are you so jealous! because if it came down to you or him I would pick you every time. You don't even know what's going on it's like I can like ANYONE without you knowing because you throw these fits .My longest relationship was 3 days thanks to you because all three of those days you acted like you hated me! You can never be happy for me it makes no sense to me.