Smh just love me already

Desis Pov
I woke up with my head on Jareds chest and he was still asleep when I noticed. He was so cute when he was sleeping. But this is weird because he's my bestfriend but  I kinda enjoyed this. Like I could lowkey get used to this but then again it might take awhile for me to get used to it. But it's never gonna happen idk why I do this thing where i think about things that won't happen ever. I slowly fell back asleep on him. I woke up like 4 hours after and realized he was already awake but he didn't notice me so I said "Good morning loser ," he jumped and said "oh hey I was wondering when u would wake up." I rolled my eyes and got up to look at the clock it was 11:35 I panicked "OH MY GOSH JARED ITS 11:35 GET UP WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL." He shrugged then laughed he put his hands down and said "nope were staying home haha" I was scared that my mom would get mad , I mean she was gone for the week but if she finds out she'll kill me. "Hey hey hey don't panic I've got you covered" Jared said while pulling up a note that said I was sick and it had a forged signature at the bottom. He handed it to me and said "here give this to them tomorrow" I calmed down and laid back next to him and got on my phone.