I think I love you...

Derek's Pov
I went to the movies with Jazmine and had a note I was going to give to her but I'm second guessing it as the movie is playing,I didn't really watch the movie I just looked around and at Jazmine. I really love her and I'm going to tell her I keep staring at her because of how pretty she looks in full light, At one point I think I should just grab her face and kiss her but then I laughed at myself because I couldn't do it but I did read the note to myself ten times at least, it read: Dear Jazmine, I think your cute hehehe I love you and I began to realize it sooner than I thought *wink wink* btw I'm going to right you one of these quite often now that your mine.
All of a sudden I feel Jazmine staring at me, and then she soon says "Derek!" I jumped and said "yes?" She grabbed my face and pulled it into hers which is funny because my girlfriend grew some balls faster than me and kissed me. I grew way more confident and decided to tell we how I feel. But I soon looked at Jared and realized he seemed uncomfortable but I ignored it. As the night ended I walked Jazmine to her car and stopped before she got in to say "Jazmine I think I'm in love you with and as I pull the note from my pocket she says "umm ok I'll see you on Monday at school" I kept the note in my pocket trying not to cry because of the rejection i felt running in my veins as she drove off. I texted Jared and said "I'm scared to be broken and in love again"