Trying to fit in💔

Jared's Pov
I soon got a text and my phone dinged so I turned over and got up and told Desi I needed to use the restroom because this person was a girl and she get nosey about that kinda stuff. I checked my I phone
Convo: S:Selena ,J:Jared
S: Hey I think your cute my friend gave me this number so what's up
J:Um hey I'm Jared and you are?
S: I'm Selena I go to westside high to
J:Oh that's cool send me a picture maybe I know you
S:

 I checked my I phone Convo: S:Selena ,J:JaredS: Hey I think your cute my friend gave me this number so what's upJ:Um hey I'm Jared and you are?S: I'm Selena I go to westside high to J:Oh that's cool send me a picture maybe I know youS:

J:*leaves on read because I'm suddenly not interested*
I walk out of the restroom and my phone dings again, but this time Desi says "ooo who's that" as she reaches for my phone . I look at her blankly and she picks it up and puts it back down slowly. She soon says "So who's Selena" I rolled my eyes and ignored her . I laid back down on my side face to face with her. I could tell she was studying my face and I started to laugh,"Why do you keep staring at me" I said still giggling "because your face is pretty" she starts busting out of laughter. I soon said "Your face is pretty to you don't see me staring at it" she just turned around the other way and laughed. I heard her phone ding and rolled my eyes because I knew who it was,it was Louie Weston or as she likes to call him ,Wesley . She sat up and I remembered that I had something to tell her but she said to be quiet and I said ok then she got on the phone with him. As she was on the phone for 30 minutes I was thinking about how hard it would be if I told her I kinda had a crush on our guy bestfriend but then soon thought I should hide it for awhile until I'm ready because I'm still unsure like , I've had feelings for girls but now I don't know why I'm so jealous I've been heartbroken by a girl so obviously the feelings were real and I've also liked many girls but with Derek it's weird and different . I guess I could start my closure with I'm bi but wouldn't I be lying to myself? Desi got off the phone and I looked at her face because she was blushing she looked so pretty because her dimples came out on her hot pink cheeks. That reminded me about how I used to like Desi in 9th grade but it went away when I met this other girl named Jessie. And yes I know I'm confusing myself but I still feel straight just in the gayest way possible I guess.I was thinking about how I should hide my secret and then I looked at Desi and it hit me. I got up and looked her in the eyes and whispered "kiss me"