://

Desis Pov
Welp I never thought I'd be in this situation were I was hiding from Jared in my house , in my bathroom, just so he doesn't see who I'm texting on my phone, but it's whatever I mean we're not dating or anything, we haven't fucked haha so it's not that serious. But he acts like it is even before so what I've learned to do is hide from him. I'm currently texting Louie and he says he really wants me to come to the party, I say I'll try to see if I can get Jared to come but I know Jared won't. Louie said I'd better ask him and so I walked out of the restroom and knew that the answer was no but still said "Hey ugly , you wanna go to Louie's party tonight" and he said "sure" , I said " I knew it- wait what you want to go?" "Yea as long as you come and I'm not alone"he replied . "O ok then" I said excited. I texted Louie and said were going. I told Hared to get up and tossed him his shirt so we could go to Starbucks. We got there and he sat down while I ordered and as I was approaching the counter I see a girl. She was short ,thick,and way prettier than me but I didn't think much of it. Until she sits with Jared in my spot I got to the counter and ordered for him and myself and went to the table , I pulled up a chair and said hi to the girl . She rolled her eyes and kept talking to Jared , I waved my hand in her face and instantly said "bitch keep rolling your eyes and watch what happens" and as I said that I got so ready to mess up her face to look uglier than mine at least (😂) she rolled her eyes again and said "wow Jared another one of ur hoes on snap again , you should really be careful sometimes"  and in the split second that I'm thinking I'm like wait what another one of Jared's hoes so this bitch not only is getting in my nerves but basically said that Jared is literally going on dates with every hoe on snap I'm so done with this. When my thought process gets fixed I pulled this bitch by the hair to look at me then socked her in the nose. I threw Jared's drink to him and left after that later just texting him "thanks for the lovely encounter ://" then I soon get ready for the party but I don't think Jared's gonna come with me now.