Im wanted .-.

Jared's Pov
So I promised Desi I would come to the party with her but when i stopped by her house she wasnt there and i texted her and said i was on my way to the party, thinking that she was already there, i brought my friend Leslie because i didnt wanna drive there by myself and we had got there and i couldnt find desi . Then i did . She had a bathing suit on and I think that at that moment I realize how perfect she is but she went straight to louie , not me . She didnt even look at me . And to think i was right , i might just kill myself if this goes exactly as planned and she flirts with him then they start dating. "Jared! snap out of it loser lets get drinks" said Leslie. "oh ok" i walked with leslie to the cabana were the drinks were and we sat there talking . She told me about how she likes this guy and how adorable he is , i just kept saying i bet because i didnt care i couldnt stop thinking about how me and desi are kinda a thing and shes boutta kiss this louie guy. leslie said she needed to use the restroom and i said ill be in the pool. I took off my shirt and walked towards the pool . They were still in there i just put my feet in and thought until leslie came back but when she did , again i didnt care what she was talking about , i stared at desi and louie . At this point i didnt care , the one thing he does to her that isnt a normal thing friends do Im punching him. He hugged her and i repeated to myself , strike one , he got so super close to her , strike two, nope! hes play fighting with her and he just pushed her . i told leslie ill be back and i walk towards them I turned Louie around and punched him right in the face , " DONT TOUCH HER LEAVE HER ALONE WHATS UR DAMN DEAL!" desi got out of the pool and everyone was staring at us . "what the hell dude whats your problem" louie said as he pushed me . I pushed him back and he punched me , i elbowed him in the face and socked him in the stomach then banged his head into the curb of the pool then got out and said lets go leslie. Desi got up and said "Im leaving with you ." she said it like im boutta get a ass whooping . we all walked outside and desi starts saying " whats wrong with you he wasnt even doing anything we were play fighting and you just overreact."
"because he was flirting with you and thats my job" i smirked but she didnt seem happy about it
she soon replied with " Jared i dont want to be like that with you anymore , you flirt with everyone according to the girl this morning so why would i waste my life on you like that"
" but i dont i really like you and only you "
leslie was really mad and stormed to the car i didnt care tho
"Jared you like me single and not for yourself"
desi replies
" I want you all for myself forever and you dont want me , do you know how hard that is ? when you pour your heart and soul into someone and they dont feel the same because it hurts desi , it feels like being stabbed in the heart ten times everytime i see you and then being completely broken when you flirt with someone youve made clear that you like much more than me"
"I dont like him more than you ! ive never liked anyone more than you and I hate you for ever believing i did . oh my lord jared im going home"
" lemme take you."
she just looked at me for awhile then said
"what about the girl you brought huh?"
"number one ion like her whatsoever and number two she can take herself home she lives 2 blocks from here shell understand "
"fine but were taking my car you can tell her to take urs or whatever"
I hopped in desis car and drove her home i walked her inside and again her parents werent home i apoligized for being extra tonight and she said its fine i guess before leaving i said i love you and she said u to .