A night home :/

Desis pov
Im tired. Im mad. Im a mess right now and i dont want anything but for Jared to comfort me but , i dont want Jared to come over because im stressed out about what he did. I havent hung out with Derek forever and I miss him but him and Jasmine are inseperable. I guess im just going to stay home and do nothing again. or maybe derek isnt doing anything , or maybe i should just hang with Jasmine .wow why didnt i think of that , shes literally my favorite person but she hasnt talked to me since derek . welp she not getting away with that haha .
Text convo J:Jazmine D:Desi
d: Hey loser i miss you
j:oh hey
d: im bored wyd?
j:im just at home bc im bored as well
d: wanna come over?
j: i thought youd never ask 😂
d: come thru we can do face masks and watch the conjuring
j: down, im omw
---------------
30 mins later
*opens door*
"hey bitchhh"
"heyy jaz!"
me and jasmine put on korean sheet masks and watched conjuring until about ten o clock, thats when she decided she staying the night because she was scared haha. i layed by her and took out my phone for the longest time until she finally said " so um you and jared?" 
" what do you mean"
"  well he ditches school the same times you do and last time you guys had matching hickeys haha "
"um no jared is to angry"
"i thought u thought he was cute"
"well i mean jareds beautiful but jared is not for me"
"you dont have to lie to me"
" im not lying "
jasmine looked at me with the biggest glare in her eyes until i replied with
"ok fine maybe on or two makeouts"
" thats it?"
"...and he slept over"
"i knew it!"
" .. yea"
me and jasmine just sat there and ordered pizza then ate and went to bed but her bitch ass kept saying a demons gonna come and rag my feet so i made her sleep on the edge of the bed so i could kick her everytime she scared me oh well what can you do , and me and jasmine had a great time i missed my bestfriend.