Note

Hello! Bet you're all surprised to see this! Anyway, this story has been blowing up recently, and I'm just beyond surprised and flattered!  I never imagined a story of mine would be read by so many people, and I just found out The story hit 1 MILLION READS?! Thank you so much for the votes, comments, messages, etc., it makes me smile and I can't thank you all enough!
Now, due to the increased popularity, I also don't see very comment. When I first published the story, there weren't too many people reading and commenting, so I saw every comment and was able to respond if I needed to. Now, I get too many notifications at once and can't go through every single one! I try to go through and comment what I see, and just recently went through comments on a few chapters, but I know there's some I haven't seen since some are on chapters from a couple years ago.

SO IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN, COMMENT IT HERE AND I WILL ANSWER!

I know there's been debates and confusion over some things, so put that here! That way I can just go to this chapter instead of going through the whole book.

Also, I've noticed people critiquing the book, which I know is natural and I have nothing against. But please don't comment things like spelling errors as I  obviously did not intend them.

Lastly...alternative ending anyone?? I've been thinking of one...

So overall...
I AM CURRENTLY EDITING THE BOOK TO AVOID THIS AND CONFUSION.