My happily ever after

So here goes nothing, this is the sequel to 'my bad life turned good'.

Everyone is now in their twenties. Abby is now a dancer which has always been a dream of hers, she's still dating Steve, her best friends are still Emma, Amy, Rebecca and Hanna, she is still close with the members of eleven past one (understandable because she's living with two of the members and dating one of the members and is close to the other two) and close to the members of down with webster (understandable because she's close with Camm and was introduced to the other five members). Life is going good for everyone and there are many important things that they will be doing.

Enjoy the sequel to 'my bad life turned good' - Lauren

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one:

*Abby's p.o.v.*

"All because tonight's the night, we're going to live forever, if it's right, it's right," I was singing and dancing to 'tonight's the night' by eleven past one. I heard cheering from outside my room. That's when I knew that all of the guys were over here.

"Wow you sing and you dance," Daniel said breaking the silence.

"I don't sing, I only dance," I said as I glared at my brother.

"Really? Cause I'm pretty sure you were just singing," Stephen said.

"No I wasn't." I said as I huffed and pointed at the door, my brothers left my room. I sat down on my bed and pulled my phone off of my charger and decided to call Emma.

"Hello," she said as she answered the phone.

"Hello, I need your help," I said.

"With what?" She asked.

"Come over to my house and recuse me from my brothers," I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"They walked in on me singing and dancing to 'tonight's the night' by eleven past one," I said.

"I'll be there in ten," she said.

"Yay, make sure you have ice cream at your house, I'm going go be at your house for a while," I said.

"Of course we have ice cream here, my dad went to the store last night and bought some," she said.

"Prefect," I said.

"Well I'll see you soon," she said.

"Okay bye," I said.

"Bye." She said. After I hung up, I grabbed a bag and started to pack up some of my things. I packed for about a week, because I think that that will be enough time to be able to forgive my brothers for walking in on me while I was singing and dancing in my room. I finished packing my things and started to walk downstairs and to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Stephen asked.

"I'm going to Emma's for about a week," I said.

"Why?" Daniel asked.

"For sometime to think about when I know for sure that I can forgive the two of you for walking into my room while I was singing and dancing," I said.

"Okay have a great week with Emma," Stephen said.

"I will. I'll see you guys in a week or so," I said as I turned the doorknob.

"Okay bye." They said. They walked me outside and waited with me until Emma came to get me. As soon as Emma pulled up I gave Stephen and Daniel each a big hug and walked towards Emma's car and got inside. The car ride was nice and sort. We got to her house in no time and walked inside. Her dad and her step mom were out for a few hours, which met that Emma and I were home alone for a few hours, which would be nice. Emma and I haven't talked for a few months. I guess that while I was in university I didn't really talk with Emma a lot because I was focused on school.

I'm now twenty one years old. So is Emma, Stephen, Kyle, Steve and Amy. I'm so glad that I'm done with school though, because now I don't really have to worry about homework or presentations or anything else that comes with school. I'm the only one among most of my friends that went onto post secondary school, well so did Emma, Amy, Rebecca and Hanna. Eleven past one got busy with lots of other things and couldn't really go onto post secondary school. They didn't really have to find another job though because the band is going strong and they have tons of shows that they've played over the past few years. Anyways I settled in at Emma's house and we had some ice cream and decided to watch some movies for the night upstairs in her room.