25

Chapter twenty five:

*Abby's p.o.v.*

I'm finally married to the man that I've been in love with since the age of sixteen and it feels so great. Right now we are having the after party that happens after a wedding.
"Congrats Abby and Steve," Stephen and Daniel and Kyle and Dan said as they walked up to us.
"Thank you so much you guys," I said as I hugged them all.
"Yes thank you," Steve said as he gave them all bro hugs.
"You're welcome," they all said.
"We have a surprise for you Abby," Daniel said.
"What kind of surprise?" I asked.
"Down with webster are here," Kyle said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes really," Dan said.
"You guys are just so amazing," I said.
"We know we are," Daniel said.
"Haha yes you are." I said. The girls came over a few minutes later and also said congrats to Steve and I. About ten minutes later the members of down with webster appeared out of no where.
"Congrats you two love birds," Camm said.
"Thank you Camm," I said as I hugged him, he wrapped his arms around me super tight and spun me around before putting me back on the ground.
"Yes thank you Camm," Steve said, they both gave each other a big bro hug. Tyler, Pat, Marty, Diggy and Bucky came and said congrats to us a few minutes later. I hugged all of them, while Steve gave them all bro hugs. There has been a lot of hugging going on today, but that's what happens at weddings. I'll admit that wedding always make me cry happy tears because you get to see two people who are madly in love make a commit to be together forever and to love each other forever and just be with each other every day of the week and every month and every year. The last time I went to a wedding I think was when I was nine and it was for a close friend of the family, I was a flower girl with my cousin Grace, I haven't seen her in such a long time, we lost touch when we were ten years old after my parents passed away, than again I lost touch with everyone I was close to when my parents passed away which sucked, but I like my life now, actually like is the wrong word, I love my life now and all of the people that are in my life now.
"May I have this dance?" Steve asked me as a slow song came on.
"You may." I said. He put his hands on my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck lightly. I've always loved dancing with him because he means so much to me and he's the nicest person in the world. The song that was playing is called Ever After by Marianas Trench, one of my favourite songs by another one of my favourite bands.
"I'm glad we're going to be together forever and ever," Steve said.
"Me too." I said. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back. I don't even care if anyone saw us kissing, now that Steve and I are used to kissing each other in front of other people.
I actually can't believe that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. This is a dream come true to me and I love it. I can't wait to see what Steve and I will be like in the future or how our kids will be treated like in school once their classmates find out that their dad is a member of the pop band eleven past one and that their mom is the sister to two of the band members in the pop band eleven past one.
I have to say that I think the future will be different, but a good type of different. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is another new chapter in my life and in Steve's life and both of us are so happy about it.