18

Chapter eighteen:

*Rebecca's p.o.v.*

"Girls we need to talk!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Coming!!" They all yelled.

"Oh boys as well we all need to talk!!" I yelled.

"Coming!!" The guys yelled. About five minutes later the girls and the guys all came walking into the family room. Yes I called this meeting, because I have thought of another idea. The guys have been asked to be guests on a talk show, which means that the girls who are dating one of them have to go to the talk show as well and be on TV. It should be fun, and I honestly hope that they all agree to doing this talk show on TV.

"What's up?" Kyle asked as he sat down.

"I would tell you, but not everyone is sitting down," I said.

"Why do we all have to be sitting down?" Daniel asked.

"Because I don't want anyone to get injured when I tell you all the good news," I said.

"Oh please I highly doubt that anyone will get injured by what you are about to tell us," he said.

"Oh trust me one of you will," I said.

"Just tell us," Camm said.

"Now Camm I can't tell you if you don't use your manners," I said.

"Fine tell us please," he said.

"Hm I don't know if you asked nicely enough," I said.

"Pretty pretty please won't you tell us this good news?" He asked.

"That's better," I said.

"Great," he said.

"Please Rebecca tell us," Bucky said.

"Fine you have all been asked to be on a talk show, which will be put on TV," I said.

"Both bands?" Dan asked.

"Yes both bands," I said.

"Is it just the bands? Or is there more to this news that you haven't told us yet?" Abby asked.

"Great question Abby, yes there is more to this news that I haven't told any of you yet," I said.

"What's the other part of the news that you haven't told us yet?" Hanna asked.

"Well Abby, Emma and Hanna will also be going on the show," I said.

"Wait Emma, Hanna and I will be on the show as well? Why?" Abby asked.

"Well Abby because you're dating Steve, Emma is dating Kyle and Hanna is dating Daniel, the talk show wants the three of you on the show to talk about how it feels to be daring someone famous and how your lives have changed since it happened," I said.

"So basically this talk show is not only talking to the guys, but they will also be talking to us as well?" Emma asked.

"Yes that's exactly what will be happening," I said.

"When's the talk show?" Daniel asked.

"Tomorrow," I said.

"Tomorrow?" Daniel asked.

"That's not enough time," Camm said.

"I can't find an outfit by tomorrow," Abby said.

"I won't know what to say or how to answer any possible questions that they will be asking me tomorrow," Hanna said.

"Why such the short notice?" Dan asked.

"We won't know what song to perform if they ask us to perform on TV tomorrow," Bucky said.

"I won't be prepared to dj by tomorrow if we have to perform," Diggy said.

"See none of us will know what to do by tomorrow," Kyle said.

"Will you all just relax," I said.

"Do you know how hard it is to relax when you've just been told that you're going on a talk show for the first time?" Abby asked.

"No I don't," I said.

"Not to mention that I'm also pregnant so it will be even harder for me," Abby said.

"You'll do fine," I said.

"What time?" Pat asked.

"At eleven in the morning," I said.

"Okay maybe we can pull it off and we can do a good interview," they said.

"I hope so, because I could only get you guys on the show tomorrow, because there is no other day other than tomorrow that will work for an interview," I said.

"Okay," they said.

"That's the spirit," I said.

"I guess we can do it," they said.

"Yay." I said.

Yes tomorrow will be a busy day for the two bands and also it will be a busy day for Abby, Emma and Hanna. I will be watching the whole talk show with Amy, seeing as none of us are dating a member from any of the bands. I'm really happy that my sister is dating Daniel, I mean Hanna has liked Daniel for a real long time and didn't even think that Daniel liked her in that way, until earlier on today. Anyways tomorrow will be a good day, at least I think that it will be a good day and I can't wait to watch the talk show live with Amy. Seeing as we are the only ones who won't be on it, that's why it'll be less stressful for us, however we do have to help them all get ready for it, because we agreed to help them if they need our help and we won't back out of helping them, because that wouldn't be very nice, at least I don't think that it would be very nice, besides I wouldn't want anyone to back out on helping me if I need help because that's not very nice.