12

Chapter twelve:

*Abby's p.o.v.*

About halfway through the drive, I decided to sit up, of course Steve pulled me against him and I cuddled up to him. These are the moments that I enjoy the most with Steve.

"Is anyone hungry?" Kyle asked from the kitchen.

"Me!" I yelled.

"What would you like?" He asked.

"Five pieces of pizza and a chocolate milkshake with lots of chocolate syrup," I said.

"Is that all or is there more?" He asked.

"A huge plate of cookies as well," I said.

"Okay." He said. About twenty minutes later Kyle passed me my five pieces of pizza, my milkshake and my huge plate of cookies. I was done eating my food in less than twenty minutes, I still had my milkshake though.

"Okay what's wrong with you Abby?" Stephen asked.

"What do you mean what's wrong with me?" I asked.

"You've never ate that much in under a half hour," he said.

"I'm just hungry," I said.

"Wait you're not pregnant are you?" Daniel asked.

"No I'm not pregnant, I'm just overly hungry for some reason," I said.

"Okay." They said.

I hated lying to my brothers. I hated it because I've always been told never to lie because it's wrong to lie to those who you love, without a good reason, as in it's okay if you tell a little white lie every once in a while, which is what I'm doing right now. I'm just not ready to tell everyone yet, it was hard enough to tell Steve, because I didn't know how he would react to the news or how he would take it.

"Abby can we go talk in the bedroom?" Steve asked me.

"Yes," I said.

"Okay." He said. Steve took my hand in his hand and we walked towards the bedroom that would be ours for the rest of the time that we will be on this tour for. We walked into the bedroom and Steve shut the door behind him.

"When are we going to tell them the news?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm not ready to tell them yet," I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm scared about how they will react, I was scared enough when deciding how to tell you about it, but I don't know how to tell the other guys or the girls," I said.

"How did you mange to tell me?" He asked.

"I guess I really didn't think about it, than again you're my boyfriend and I talk to you a lot so I guess that made it easier," I said.

"What's so different about tell me compared to telling your brothers?" He asked.

"Because Stephen and Daniel won't say anything for a few minutes and than they'll cause a scene, which I'm really not in the mood to deal with," I said.

"Understandable, but I'll be right beside you," he said.

"Fine I guess I'll tell them, but only because you'll be there with me," I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Okay." He said. We walked out of our bedroom and into the family room. We were holding hands as always. We walked over to the couch and sat down beside each other.

"Okay we have some news," we said together.

"What's the news?" Hanna asked.

"I'm pregnant," I said.