2

Chapter two:

*Steve's p.o.v.*

I'm currently siting in my basement hitting my drums, this is my time to have some more practice, although I've been told by Abby that I don't need any practice on the drums because of how long I've been playing the drums. Honestly I feel like I haven't seen Abby in forever, even though it's only been about two days since I last saw her. Abby did outstanding when she was at York universtiy, and she got a lot of postivie feedback about her dancing ablity, I couldn't be more happy for my girlfriend. I hope that she's doing good, I need to see her, that's when I decided that I would text her which is something that we haven't done in two days. I pulled out my phone and went to my connacts and found her name. I clicked on her name and hit the little message bubble and started to text her.

~hey~ me

~hey~ Abby

~how's it going?~ me

~pretty good, I'm hanging out with Emma right now and for the rest of the week and maybe into early next week. how's it going for you rockstar?~Abby

~that sounds nice. I'm doing good, I just finished practicing some drums because I've been told that practice makes prefect, even if you're already good at something~me

~it is nice, I haven't seen her for a while and plus Stephen and Daniel were pissing me off earlier today so that's part of the reason why I'm hanging with Emma other than the fact that I haven't seen her in a while. Are you guys planing on going back on tour anytime soon?~Abby

~what did Stephen and Daniel do to piss you off today? do I need to talk to them about it? and yes we are thinking about going on tour again~me

~well I was singing 'Tonight's the night' and dancing to it when they walked in and started to bug me about how good a singer I am, which isn't true because I'm not that good of a singer, and no you don't have to talk to them about it, I think I was pretty clear. what band are you guys going on tour with? if you know~Abby

~okay. and we are thinking about going on tour with down with webster again because the last tour was so much fun~me

~awesome I can't wait. are Emma, Hanna, Rebecca, Amy and I invited to come along as well? and yeah last time was pretty awesome, mostly that one prank~Abby

~oh yeah of course you girls are able to come. and please never do that prank again~me

~awesome can't wait. and I'll try not to do that prank again. anyways I have to go Emma's dad just got home with her step mom and they brought us some dinner so I'll talk to you later. I love you~Abby

~okay and yeah it will be amazing. I'll talk to you later Abbs, I love you too.~me.

You might be wondering about the prank that I'm talking about, well lets take a trip down memory lane. 

~Flashback - 1st month of the tour- prank~

Today is our first day off meaning that we can relax and we don't have to go to a venue for soundcheck tonight. I was happy. Of course I thought that my band and down with webster would be able to have a nice relaxing and a nice day with nothing too crazy going on. I of course was wrong, very wrong. I was wrong because when the guys and I all went outside to get some sun and maybe tan a bit, things started to get crazy. First thing that went wrong  was that when Daniel sat down on his chair it broke, second thing that went wrong was when Camm and Bucky were climbing up a tree and the brach just let go and they fell, luckliy it wasn't that much of a drop so they were okay.Those weren't even that much of a big deal, what happned to me was a big deal. As soon as I went inside I decided to go and take a shower, huge mistake, because as soon as I turned the water on and got in I noticed that the water was rainbow colours, I know who I will be talking about this to, my girlfriend Abby, because this prank has Abby Richter writen all over it. She would likely deny it at first and claim that it was someone else and not her, I know her and that sounds exactly like somethig she would do. So anyways I got out of the shower and got dressed and walked into the family room where everyone else was sitting. They all looked up and laughed when they saw my hair, if it wasn't me that had the colour in his hair I would laugh just as hard as everyone else, well maybe harder to tell the truth. 

"Hey what happened to your hair?" Abby asked giggling and looking as inocent as she could.

"Oh I don't know why don't you ask yourself what happend to my hair?" I asked.

"Kind of hard to do that when it wasn't me who did that to your hair," she said smiling.

"Fine I won't blame this on you because you're pretty, you're beautiful and well you're my girlfriend and for some reason I just can't seem to be able to blame this on you," I said smiling at her.

"Yes thanks," she said.

"You're welcome." I said. Lets just say that after that she didn't prank me for the rest of the month, or for the rest of the tour, but she could prank me again so I just have to watch my back, I mean I do have a really smart girlfriend and I really do love her and would do anything to protect her.

~End of flashback~

So that is what happened during the first tour, there was more but that's a main thing that happened.