19

Chapter nineteen:

*the next day~ the next morning*

*Abby's p.o.v.*

Today's the day. By that I mean that today is the day that I will be on TV. I will be on TV because I am going to be on a talk show. The only reason why I'm on this show is because I'm dating Steve. That also means that Emma and Hanna are also on the show as well. It took me a while to find an outfit to wear. I decided to wear a simple black dress and a pair of black flats. I curled my hair in tight little ringlets and put on a little bit of makeup, but not too much. I looked in the mirror before I left the room to make sure that I looked good enough, I did and I smiled. I was also smiling because I now have a small little baby bump and it's not too much. I walked out of the room and into the family room. Everyone was already up and in the family room. I walked over to the couch and sat down beside Steve.

"You are so beautiful sis," Daniel said.

"Thank you Daniel, you look good yourself," I said.

"You're welcome and thank you," he said.

"You're welcome," I said.

"Like Daniel said, you look real beautiful and pretty little sis," Stephen said.

"Awe thank you Stephen, you look good as well," I said.

"You're welcome and thank you," he said.

"You're welcome," I said.

"I have the worlds most beautiful, pretty, cute and adorable girlfriend in the world," Steve said.

"Thank you Steve and I have the worlds most wonderful and handsome boyfriend in the world," I said.

"You're welcome and thank you," he said.

"You're welcome," I said.

"You're also going to have a real cute baby as well," Kyle said.

"Well our baby will be born by someone who is really pretty so it will make sense that our child will be as pretty as her," Steve said.

"That's right our child will be," I said.

"So onto business for today," Camm said.

"Yes onto business for today," Bucky said.

"How are we getting to the interview is the main thing that we need to know," Dan said.

"Well we're taking a limo there," Rebecca said.

"When's the limo getting here?" I asked.

"Around nine," Amy said.

"Okay." We said. I have a good feeling about this interview. I can't wait to get to the studio. I'm going to be on TV again, which I've missed. The last time I was on TV was a few months ago, before I found out that I was pregnant, so I should be okay to be on TV today. I'm just wondering what kinds of questions I'll be asked, or how many questions I will have to answer, that's what I'm the most nervous about, but I believe that I can do this and I will do this. About a half hour later there was a knock on the rv door. We walked to the door and opened the door. Sure enough it was the limo driver. We followed him out to the limo and he opened the doors for us letting us get in and when we were all inside the limo the driver closed the door and got into the drivers seat. He started the limo and pulled out of the driveway and started driving towards the studio. We got to the studio in about ten minutes. When we got there we saw a huge group of people outside the studio waiting for us to arrive. Once we got out of the limo, we waved at the fans who were gathered around the studio, promising that we would talk to them after the interview, because we likely wouldn't have time before the interview. Honestly I'm looking forward to the interview and I'm also looking forward to meeting the fans right after and talking to them and likely taking pictures with some of them, but only if they want their picture taken with me, I won't be offended if they don't want their picture taken with me, seeing as they are fans of eleven past one and down with webster, but who knows maybe they will want a picture with me.