6

Chapter six:

*8 hours later*

*Abby's p.o.v.*

Emma and I have arrived in La, thanks to the guys and the girls. Back home it's about six in the evening, however here in La it's only three in the afternoon, seeing as La is three hours behind my time.

"Where do I turn?" Daniel asked.

"Turn left at the next light, go straight to the end of the street, than turn right, it's the second house on your left," Emma said.

"Okay." He said. He went back to focusing on the road. The rest of the ride was quiet. The first half of the tour is taking place in the states which is why Emma and I didn't need to buy plane tickets to get to La. I've never been to La before, but so far it's nice. Anyways soon we came to a stop. I looked up we were parked in front of a big house, I have to say that it looked really nice. Emma and I grabbed our things and got out of the rv. The guys and the girls got out as well that way they could also make sure that they said bye to us. I was going to miss them a lot for the next five months.

"Good luck guys," Emma and I said looking at my boyfriend and his band and the guys of down with webster.

"Thanks Abby and Emma . Good luck to the two of you as well," Steve said.

"You're welcome, and thanks," Emma and I said.

"You're welcome," Steve said.

"When you girls get a moment Skype us," Camm said.

"Of course we will, of course we'll call one of you to let you know before we Skype call you," I said.

"Okay, or we'll call you girls if we want to Skype with you two that way you both have a warning," Kyle said.

"Okay. Just remember that sometimes our timezone will be the same as yours and other times it'll be different," Emma said.

"Alright." They said. They walked us to the door. I turned towards Steve and I hugged him, he hugged me back and than we kissed each other. They went back to the rv and got inside and waved to us, well Steve and I blew a kiss to each other. Emma rang the doorbell and the door opened.

"Hey sweetie," Emma's step mom said, than asked, "hey are you Abigail?"

"Yes I'm Abigail, but I'd rather be called Abby," I said.

"Wonderful to meet you, I'm Megan," she said.

"Nice to meet you too," I said.

"Dinner will be in about four hours," Megan said.

"Okay." We both said. Emma and I walked upstairs to Emma's room, she had a nice room. There were two beds, which was perfect because I wouldn't have to sleep in a sleeping bag on a couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Emma's p.o.v.*

I'm really happy that I'm living in La for the next five months. Well actually I'm happy about it because I get to spend the next five months with my best friend, the girl that I became friends with as soon as she started going to the same high school as me. Well for the next five months not only will I be living with my best friend, I will also be living with my step mom named Megan, my younger step sister named Jessica and my older step brother named Adam. Jessica is seventeen years old and Adam is twenty three years old. They are the nicest siblings that a girl could ever ask for, sure there not famous, but that's okay with me. I'm just so glad that I'm in La right now. Abby and I are going on a dance show starting next week, and we can't wait, now it's our turn to shine together. I mean Abby has already been able to shine because of her boyfriend, but I'm not dating anyone who's in a band, however I am friends with people who are in bands, which is just amazing. I was getting lost in my thoughts when Jessica came downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey Emma," Jessica said.

"Hey Jessica," I said.

"Who's that?" She asked, as she noticed Abby.

"This is Abigail Richter, my best friend," I said.

"Nice to meet you," Jessica said.

"Nice to meet you too," Abby said.

"Are you related to Stephen and Daniel Richter from the band eleven past one?" Jessica asked.

"Yes I am, but not by blood, I was recused by them and their parents, and please call me Abby," Abby said.

"Okay I'll call you Abby, as long as you call me Jessie," Jessica said.

"Of course I'll call you Jessie," Abby said.

"Great." Jessica said. I'm really glad that Abby and Jessica are getting along as well. Now I just have to introduce Abby to my step brother Adam. For now today has been a great day. I already know that Abby is missing Steve, and she can't deny it, because it's written all over her face. Abby will be super happy when she sees Steve again and they can cuddle with each other until they both fall asleep.

A few hours have gone by and now we are just about to sit down and eat dinner. Megan said that she made us some pasta for dinner. She put the plates of pasta in front of each of us. I knew that my step mom could cook, but I didn't know just how good of a cook she was until I started to eat the pasta that was in front of me. It tasted really good. After we were all done eating the main course, she brought out a plate of baked goods. It smelt really good as well, just as good as the pasta had smelt.

"This is amazing," Abby said.

"Glad you like it Abby," Megan said.

"I really do like it," she said.

"I like this meal as well," I said.

"That's good." Megan said.

When I told Megan just how much I like this meal and these baked goods, I wasn't lying to her, I really did like both of them a lot. Honestly I can't wait until she makes another good meal like this one again. Anyways after we were all done we started to walk away from the kitchen table and downstairs to the basement to go and watch something on TV. We both wanted a relaxing evening which will be nice, and we both need a relaxing evening anyways after we spent a few hours watching TV we decided to go upstairs and make our own cold drinks to drink during our movie night that would happen as soon as we went back downstairs to the basement.