16

Chapter sixteen:

*Daniel's p.o.v.*

It's been a busy few days, weeks and well months. Now all the girls are with us, which is nice, because things are back to the way they were, which both bands along with Amy, Hanna and Rebecca missed. To tell the truth when one of the girls or two of the girls are missing it just isn't the same. I guess that's because over the past few years we have all become a small family. Anyways I'm currently in the kitchen making some tea, I thought that I was alone so I started to hum a little, to warm up my voice. That is until I heard the sound of hands clapping. I looked around and sure enough Hanna was standing in the kitchen.

"That was good," she said as she smiled.

"Thank you," I said as I returned the smile.

"You're welcome," she said.

"How long were you standing there for?" I asked.

"Long enough to catch the meaning behind that little hum," she said.

"What do you think the meaning behind it was?" I asked.

"You like a girl and you're not sure if she feels the same way," she said.

"What else?" I asked.

"You've known her for a few years, she has a twin sister, she's real close with your sister and with your group of friends," She said.

"Yes." I said. I don't know how she figured all of that out, I wouldn't have been able to figure all of that out. Maybe I had it written all over my face, but that doesn't make any sense. Than again I am in a band and I am the lead singer, maybe that's how Hanna could tell what I was humming about. I wonder if she knows who I was humming about. I do have a crush on her, I have since the second year of high school when we first became really close friends, my feelings did grow for her and become something more when she came over to meet Abby for the first time and when I saw how good they got along. I know that I can trust her. I feel like I need to talk to someone about this, but I don't know who I should talk to. I might talk to Kyle, if he wasn't having a moment with Emma, I might talk to Steve if he wasn't comforting a very pregnant and moody Abby, maybe even Stephen if he wasn't strumming his guitar or even Dan if he wasn't practicing playing his new bass guitar. Well I guess it's time to go and track down one of the members of down with webster and see if one of them will help me out. I think I'm going to talk to Camm about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Camm's p.o.v.*

I was outside just relaxing and thinking of some new ideas for some new raps or even songs that I could write and record when we get back from this tour in a few more months. My phone buzzed a few minutes later, I looked down it was a text from Daniel.

~hey dude~ Daniel

~hey dude~me

~I need some advice~Daniel

~what kind of advice? ~me

~girl advice~Daniel

~awe is someone have girl trouble?~me

~yes, but not just any type of girl trouble~Daniel

~what kind of girl trouble?~me

~lets see I have feelings for Hanna~Daniel

~Rebecca's twin?~me

~yes Rebecca's twin~Daniel

~what's the trouble though?~me

~I don't know how to tell her that I like her~Daniel

~just tell her~me

~that's the problem right there, she walked in on me humming a song in the kitchen~Daniel

~what kind of hum was it?~me

~it was a hum about her~Daniel

~that's your problem?~me

~yes, and since everyone else is busy I decided that I would talk to you about it~Daniel

~okay~me

~but I'd rather talk face to face about it~ Daniel

~okay~me

~where exactly are you?~Daniel

~outside leaning against the huge tree~me

~okay, I'll be out there in a few~Daniel

~okay see you in a few minutes~me

~okay~Daniel

Sure enough in a few minutes Daniel was out side and standing in front of me.

"Let's hear your girl trouble," I said.

"Wow right away Hunter?" He asked.

"Yes Richter right away," I said.

"You're making this sound like some kind of business meeting," he said.

"You're the one who said you had girl problems and still do, so lets start eight away," I said.

"Okay," he said.

"So what's your number one problem?" I asked.

"Well lets see Hanna walked into the kitchen, while I was busy humming and making a tea for myself," he said.

"What else?" I asked.

"Well she said that she knew exactly who I was humming about," he said.

"What do you mean that she knew exactly who the hum was about?" I asked.

"She said that she knew that it was about me liking a girl, that I didn't know if she felt the same and that she had a twin sister and that they are both close to my younger sister," he said.

"Oh man you have it bad," I said.

"I know and I don't know what to do," he said. "Do I tell Hanna that I was humming about her? That I like her? Or do I wait a while and tell her in a few days, weeks or months?" He asked.

"Well that depends on what your heart is telling you to do and what your mind is telling you to do," I said.

"That's the thing my heart is telling me to tell her how I feel, but my mind is telling me to wait and tell her later, so I really don't know what to do," he said.

"Let's see, honesty is the best policy," I said.

"So you're saying that I should tell her how I feel?" He asked.

"Yes, because if you wait longer, you may never have the chance to tell her how you feel ever again," I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because someone else might beat you to it and than she could end up dating that person and you'll only end up with her as a friend and trust me you wouldn't want that," I said.

"Why wouldn't I want that?" He asked.

"I've seen the way that you look at her, it speaks volumes, you really do like her and you really want to know if she likes you back as much as you like her, well there is only one way to find that out, and the only way to find that out is by asking her if she likes you that way and if she says that she does, than go for it," I said.

"Okay, thanks Hunter," he said.

"You're welcome Richter." I said. He left and went back inside, likely to go and find Hanna and tell her how he feels. I honestly hope that my advice to him helps him out and that Hanna says that she likes him in the same way that he likes her. They would be a cute couple, but once again not as cute as Abby and Steve, than again no couple will ever be as cute as Abby and Steve. They are my favourite couple and they know that they are. When I get into a relationship I hope that my relationship is as good as the one that Steve and Abby have. I just hope that all goes well for Daniel, I'm positive that it will go very well for him. At least I hope that it does.