22

Chapter twenty two:
*Abby's p.o.v.*
The next day Steve and I decided that after breakfast we would start to talk about our bedroom ideas for our baby girl and baby boy. We wanted to give our babies really nice rooms, but didn't want to spend a lot of money. Steve and I will be moving into our own house real soon, it will be nice to be able to live with Steve and just have our own family. However our house will be close to our parents houses, that way if we need any help at all, we have people near by that will help us out and we will have nothing to worry about.
"Do you have any ideas at all?" I asked Steve.
"Are we talking about room ideas for our babies or names for our babies?" He asked.
"Right now I want to talk about room ideas before we start our talk about baby names," I said.
"Oh okay. " he said.
We spent the next few hours talking about some room ideas that we both had. Steve and I both decided to paint our baby girls room a dark pink and our baby boys room the classic blue. I suggested that we put wall stickers in their rooms but not right beside their crib more like on the other side of their rooms. The guys and the girls walked in on us talking about room ideas.
"Can we help you and Steve?" Camm asked.
"Sure we were actually going to ask you all for help with room ideas," I said.
"You were?" Emma asked.
"Yeah we were," Steve said.
"Great," Kyle said sitting down. The others also sat down.
"Well Steve should likely know how to deal with guys that are way younger than him," Camm said.
"Why would that be?" Steve asked.
"If your daughter is as beautiful and pretty as her mother is, you will need to know how to protect your daughter from getting hurt," Tyler said.
"I guess I should get right on those lessons," Steve said.
"Yeah you should," Pat said.
"But who do I practice on?" Steve asked.
"Easy when we get back home there's a daycare up the street from our house and I'm sure that they'll need someone to help out one day," Daniel said.
"Okay so I go to this daycare for a day and deal with the little kids?" Steve asked.
"Yes," Stephen said.
"I guess I'll do it," Steve said.
"Great." They all said. After that talk was done, we started to talk about room ideas that we all had. We finally decided on the rooms in about an hour and now both Steve and I know that the rooms for our babies will be perfect and we can't wait to get started .
"I really can't wait to welcome our children into the world," Steve said.
"Neither can I," I said.
"It's going to be so exciting," he said.
"Even more exciting, is the fact that we are now moving on to the next chapter in our lives, the best chapter, the most rewarding and difficult chapter of our lives, parenthood," I said.
"Yes true, but as long as we help each other out by sharing the responsibilities of parenthood we'll be fine and truly amazing parents," he said.
"That's what I'm hoping for, I want our children to have an amazing life that goes far beyond the age of nine for them," I said.
"That's exactly what I want for them as well and I know that you and I can do just that," he said.
"True I believe that we can. I'm really glad that our children will have such an amazing father like yourself," I said.
"And I'm really glad that our children will have an amazing mother like yourself," he said.
"We can make a lot of memories with our children," I said.
"Just like you and I have a lot of memories," he said.
"Yes exactly like that," I said.
"Abby I love you," he said.
"Steve I love you too," I said.
"And the cutest couple of the year award goes to," Daniel started.
"Our sister Abby," Stephen said.
"And Steve from our band," Kyle said.
"This is the fifth year in a row that these two love birds have won this award," Dan said.
"And we couldn't be any happier that these two are going to be getting married real soon," Dan and Kyle said together.
"And we couldn't be any happier that we will be uncles real soon," Stephen and Daniel said together. Steve and I could hear Daniel, Stephen, Kyle and Dan talking outside of where we were talking.
"Thank you guys for this amazing award," Steve said.
"It is such an honour to win the best couple of the year award for the fifth year in a row," I said.
"You're welcome guys," Stephen said.
"We love you guys!!" Steve and I yelled.
"And we love the two of you too!!" Stephen, Daniel, Kyle and Dan said.
A few more hours went by. Steve and I talked a lot about our ideas. Tomorrow we will start to talk about names for our children, we actually might start talking about names later on tonight. I have to say that I'm really looking forward to entering into the next chapter of my life. It'll be different, but it'll be great to be parents for the first time, I'm so excited about it.