15

Chapter fifteen:

*Abby's p.o.v.*

"Hot new couple alert," I said from my spot on the couch.

"There's another new couple? Where?" Steve asked handing me another bowl of ice cream.

"Right outside," I said.

"Really? Who?" Camm asked.

"Yes really and I believe that it is none other than Kyle and Emma," I said.

"It's about time that those two got together," Daniel said.

"I know right, those two have clearly liked each other for a while now," I said.

"Exactly," he said.

"Let's just all sit and act normal," I said.

"I like that idea," Camm said.

"Camm you always like that idea," Bucky said.

"Not when I'm high," he said.

"True not when you're high, than again when you're high you tend to put everything in random places," Pat said.

"Right I do," Camm said.

"Let's just sit down and relax and look normal," I said.

"Okay." Everyone said. We all sat down and tried our best to look normal. We didn't want Kyle and Emma to know that we just saw them holding hands, so we wanted to appear as normal as we could.

"By the way, we're still the hottest couple," Steve whispered in my ear.

"That we are." I said. We both smiled at each other and leaned in and kissed each other. We all sat in the family room and waited for Kyle and Emma to come in. The door opened about fine minutes later and Kyle and Emma walked through the door all smiles while holding hands.

"Well well well," Camm said.

"What do we have here?" I asked.

"I sense a new couple, am I right?" Steve asked.

"I see the two of you blushing like crazy," Hanna said.

"You two are so cute," Rebecca said.

"So cute, does anyone else in this room see a cute couple?" Pat asked.

"I see a real cute couple," Stephen said.

"I see both Kyle and Emma blushing," I said.

"I believe that we have a new couple," Daniel said.

"So how long have two been dating?" Dan asked.

"Since ten minutes ago," Kyle said.

"Yes and it has been the happiest ten minutes of my life," Emma said.

"Awe that's cute." I said. I walked back over to the couch and sat down, I hugged a pillow to my chest, but lets just say that wasn't comfy enough, so I moved the pillow onto the arm rest and put my head on it. I closed my eyes, I wasn't excepting to fall asleep but it turns out that I did fall asleep. Steve walked back over to where I was and pulled me against him, I cuddled up to him and fell asleep in his arms. I really wasn't feeling very good, this is why being pregnant sucks. It sucks because you get sick in the morning, you get really weird food cravings and you also have really weird mood swings. I hate the mood swings the most, because one minute I'm happy and the next minute I'm sad. Everyone tends to notice changes in you when you're pregnant, which is another reason why I hate being pregnant.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"What do you want to eat?" Camm asked from the kitchen.

"A slice of pizza," I said.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"Yes that's all," I said.

"Are you sure that will be enough?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Okay." He said. Steve wrapped his arms around me a bit tighter, which was really nice. Whenever Steve wrapped his arms around me I always feel like I'm safe and I'm at home, no matter where we are, just as long as we're together, which is when I'm the happiest.

"Are you sure that one slice of pizza will be enough?" Steve asked.

"Yes, I'm just not feeling like myself," I said.

"Okay, but just remember that you're eating for two and not for one anymore," he said as he pointed at my stomach, to where our unborn child was.

"I know I am, but I'm just not hungry enough to eat more than one slice of pizza," I said.

"Which I understand just try and something else later, once you feel more like yourself," he said.

"Okay." I said. I put my head back on Steve's chest and waited until my pizza was ready.

"Oh Abby what would you like to drink?" Camm asked, he was still in the kitchen.

"A chocolate milkshake with extra chocolate ice cream and extra chocolate syrup," I said.

"Okay." He said. I closed my eyes once again. Today I have been doing that a lot , I guess it's just not my day today, maybe I just need a day to just kick my feet up and relax. About ten minutes later Camm came into the family room and handed me a slice of pizza on a plate and my very large chocolate milkshake with extra chocolate ice cream and extra chocolate syrup, he even put on some whipped cream and a cherry on it. I really did like it when the guys treated me like this, they treated me like an angel, well Steve did, the other guys treated me like I was a princess and they all really cared a lot about me, and that is something that I really like. I sat up and started to eat my slice of pizza, it was really good, I could tell that it wasn't from the store and I really wanted to know where the pizza was from.

"Hey Camm can you come here please?" I asked.

"Hey Abby I'll be in there in a minute," he said.

"Okay." I said. I waited until I heard footsteps coming into the family room, I could tell that it was Camm just by the way that he walked.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I was wondering where that slice of pizza came from," I said.

"That slice of amazing and wonderful pizza was homemade by me," he said.

"I didn't know that you could make pizza," I said.

"Now you do," he said.

"Well it was really good, thank you so much Camm," I said, I reached up and gave him a quick hug.

"I do try and you're welcome Abby." He said, as he hugged me back. Whenever Camm hugged me, he hugged me in a brotherly way, than again he has been acting like an older brother towards me since the day that Steve got hurt by that car a few years ago. I really do love Camm, as a brother that is. He has always been so caring towards me since that one night. Camm took my plate away and took it to the kitchen. I grabbed my milkshake and started to drink it. The milkshake tasted really good and I really enjoyed it. After I was done drinking my milkshake I put my head on Steve's chest and closed my eyes. I fell asleep within minutes. He had has arms wrapped around me super tight like always, I think that the only reason why he always wraps his arms around me is because he's afraid that if I fall asleep in his arms, that I might not be in his arms the next morning, even though I know that in his heart that he knows that if I fall asleep in his arms that I will wake up the next morning in his arms.