5

Chapter five:

*Steve's p.o.v.*

So instead of coming on tour with us and down with webster. My girlfriend and Emma are going to La to be on a dancing show. I didn't know that Emma danced, but maybe she's just going with Abby to La that way Abby isn't lonely, no wait Emma is going to La to go and live with her step mom for five months, while her dad is away on business and also her step mom hasn't completely moved into Emma's house yet, because she didn't have a way to get all of her things to the house here in Bowmanville. I'll admit that I will miss Abby a lot when she's gone. I already told her that if she doesn't like the dancing show that she could call me and the guys along with the girls and I would drive to La and pick her up and she would join us for the rest of the tour. Abby and Emma came downstairs a few minutes later.

"Steve," Abby said wrapping her arms around me.

"Abby," I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm nervous," she said.

"You'll be fine," I said rubbing her back to comfort her.

"Do you really think so?" She asked.

"Of course you're my girlfriend," I said.

"Do you have any advice for me?" She asked.

"I sure do. Just think about my band and down with webster, besides both of our bands were both really nervous during our first concerts," I said, than added, "just take a deep breathe and pretend that no one else is in the audience or just picture that I'm there, it'll work."

"I guess I can try it out and see how it goes," she said.

"Okay." I said.

I'm really proud that my girlfriend will get to live her dream. I will watch the show as soon as I find out when it airs. Abby will be in La tomorrow and for the next five months living with Emma and her step mom, than Abby and Emma will be coming to join us on tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- the next morning -

*Abby's p.o.v.*

Today's the day I leave for La. Last night I slept with Steve (not in that way), I just slept in his arms because I wouldn't be able to cuddle with him for the next five months. I'm so excited but also nervous, I mean this will be my first time being on TV.

"Let's go!!" Daniel yelled, by how loud he yelled I could tell that he was right outside my bedroom door.

"Have you no shame?" I asked. Than added on, "it's not even six yet."

"Look at the time princess," Daniel said. I rolled over and looked at my clock, it was quarter to seven in the morning.

"Okay I'll be up soon." I said. I looked beside me, Steve still had his arms wrapped around me, I put my head on his chest.

"Fine." Daniel said. He walked away from outside my room. Steve and I woke up about ten minutes later. Steve grabbed his outfit and left my room, making sure to close it behind him. I found a comfy outfit for the ride to La. I don't go on the dance show until next week, meaning that for the rest of this week I get to relax and spend time with Emma and her step mom. I finished getting ready and walked downstairs. I sat down at the kitchen table, and Daniel passed me a mug of chai tea and some biscuits for breakfast.

"Abby," Emma said.

"Emma," I said.

"Okay so my step mom called me last night and told me that it'll be me, you and my step sister Jessica and my step brother Adam that will be staying at her house for the next five months," she said.

"Awesome, I haven't seen Jessica or Adam in a while, it'll be nice to see them again," I said.

"Great, because they can't wait to see you again, while Jessica can't nor can Adam," she said.

"Great." I said. I quickly finished eating my breakfast biscuits and finished my chai tea. As I was drinking my chai tea I noticed that Daniel had put some chocolate sauce in it. I have always loved chai tea, and everyone who knows me, knows that I love that type of tea.

"Let's go!" Daniel yelled.

"I'm not ready to!!" I yelled.

"Abby get your things now!!" He yelled.

"Ugh fine," I said.

"Wonderful." he said. He walked out of the house. I just sat in the chair and looked around the house, because I won't be seeing this house for the next ten months. The girls were already in the rv, so was Kyle, Dan, Stephen, Daniel, Steve, Tyler, Diggy, Bucky, Pat and Marty. Camm and I were the only ones that were still in the house.

"How are you feeling about this?" Camm asked.

"Nervous, but excited," I said.

"You'll be okay, don't worry, trust me the first time that the band and I went on stage we were all super excited and also we were nervous as well," he said.

"Let's go to the rv and have a fun but relaxing drive to La," he said.

"Okay." I said. We walked out of the house and walked into the rv. I walked over to Steve and sat down beside him. He wrapped an arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. I'm so happy that I'm sitting beside my boyfriend for the whole ride to La. Yes I'm going to miss seeing everyone on a daily basis, but it's only for five months, so I'm okay with it. At least I know that I can Skype with everyone while I'm in La, and of course Emma will be joining me as well. The drive to La is going to be a real long drive, but it'll be okay.