9

Chapter nine:

*before the concert & during the concert*

*Abby's p.o.v.*

Steve and I are currently sitting in his dressing room. The concert is tonight, it's the first concert out of about 50 or 100 shows for this new tour. The only reason why Steve and I are in his dressing room and not in Camm's dressing room with the rest of the guys and the girls, is because Steve and I really just want to spend some alone time for about ten minutes before we walk down the hall and into Camm's dressing room. The meet and greet starts in about an hour, so we all have some time to kill, and this is how I would like to spend my time, with my boyfriend right beside me. About ten minutes later we stood up and I took his hand in mine and we walked down the hallway and into Camm's dressing room.

"Oh look who finally decided to join us," Kyle said.

"It's only six," I said.

"Yeah, besides the meet and greet doesn't start until seven, and the show doesn't start until eight." Steve said. Camm looked at his phone and than looked up and looked at me and than at Steve and than looked at us again.

"Oh you're right, well you're both right," he said.

"We know we're right," Steve and I said.

"Of course you do." Camm said.

Steve and I walked over to the couch and sat down beside each other. He wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled into his side and put my head on his shoulder. Well my head was on his shoulder until he pulled me onto his lap and than I put my head on his chest and just listened to his heart beat. Hearing the sound of his heart always calmed me down and always offered me comfort. We looked into each others eyes and leaned in at the same time. Our lips met and we kissed, as always there were lots of sparks. I loved it whenever we kissed, it always took me back to our very first kiss that we ever shared. Steve and I remained on the couch with me on his lap and our arms wrapped around each other tightly, my head on his chest.

"If you two are done with your romance get over here," Daniel said.

"Fine," Steve said.

"Great." Kyle said. Since I was still on Steve's lap, he picked me up in his arms and carried me to the other side of the room.

"Why don't you two sit down," Daniel said.

"What's wrong with standing?" Steve asked.

"Just sit down, Abby can't exactly sit on your lap when you're standing," Kyle said.

"No but I can stay in his arms," I said.

"You could you're right," Kyle said.

"But won't your arms get heavy and tired?" Pat asked.

"I'm not that heavy, so his arms won't get tired," I said.

"You're not?" He asked.

"No, that's what happens when you don't get enough food to eat during your childhood," I said.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry that I asked you that," he said.

"Don't worry about it Pat, I'm not living in that part of my life anymore," I said.

"Okay but I just want you to know that I really am sorry that I asked that," he said.

"Okay. You're forgiven," I said.

"Thanks," he said.

"You're welcome." I said. I really am grateful that I'm close to both bands and to the girls. I really do love my life right now, it couldn't be better than it is right now. There was a knock on the door. We all looked down at our phones, sure enough it was already seven. It's funny how fast time can go compared to how sometimes time can go by really slow. Camm got up off of the couch and walked over to the door and opened the door.