1. Concert 🎤

Talana Monique

"Lana is yo' ass awake, you bet not been sleeping all damn day!" Kandy yelled out from downstairs, kandy was my bestfriend since childhood we been rocking ever since.

I rolled my eyes as i sat up in bed trying to play off as if i wasn't sleep. "Guuuurrrl no, im wake..." Kandy came busting into my room standing at the door with a stank face, i smiled at her sticking out my tongue, "Hey bestfriend! how was school?" she just stared at me "Fine! i'm getting up outta bed sis chill yo ass out, a bitch was bored" i said with an attitude getting up out of the bed.

"Well maybe if you didn't get yourself kicked out from school you wouldn't be bored" a few months ago i got kicked out from school for fighting a bunch of girls in the bathroom, they tried to bank some nerdy girl i knew since forever and i wasn't here for it. I hate bullies that's one thing i aint here for at all. "I wasn't gonna let them beat up that poor girl Kay" i walked around the room, "yeah, yeah whatever".

Kandy had her night bag with her sitting it down in the corner of my room, i arched my brow alittle confused. "Uhm.... K why tf you got a night bag here?" Kandy stared at me like i was crazy, i popped my neck waiting for a reply "The concert? toni--- LANA! You forgot didnt you omg!" 

  "No--noo, i aint forget K" i did infact forget but tried to play it off, Kandy wasn't going for it at all an started going off in spanish i couldnt understand a word she was saying she slapped her forehead whilst shaking her head

"ayyyayiyi" she said in her spanish accent i tried not to laugh but it was too funny "Im sorry! i just forgot" i said genuinely "You are still coming though right? you know i really wanna see YoungBoy perform, i been waiting forever for him to finally perform in baton rouge and this nigga is from here! he hardly be doing home shows" Kandy was out of breath by the end of her sentence i couldnt help but laugh.

"BREATHE K BREATHE! im coming with you of course, i aint finna let you go alone but you know i dont be fucking with NBA gang like that they rude as hell" i said rolling my eyes moving to my closet to find something to wear "Its tonight right?" "Yep! you better look good, i dont care if you dont fuck with them you know i do they be funny as hell". Kandy and I use to go school with some of NBA gang, well Kandy still do thats how she got FREE tickets to their concert because one of the boys fuck with her heavy, his name is Ben but i dont really be keeping track on them like she do. I lowkey think kandy had something going on with one of the NBA boys but i didnt know who i guess im bouta' find out...

-

We pulled up outside of the concert the place was packed and the lines were looooong af! i was not looking forward to waiting in that shit, i parked up the car and stepped out alongisde Kandy , She took one look at the line and shouted "Oh hell no! Ten better bring his fat ass head out here and bring us in" i looked at her confused "Ben? the one who gave you the tickets"Kandy nodded her head as she was typing away on her phone

"Yes, Ben10 my other bestie" she laughed when she saw how my face changed "K dont play with me, aint no 'other' bestfriend" we walked off from the car towards the lines and qued up Ben musn't of answered K because she looked annoyed and we was lining up in this long ass line, the line went kinda quick and before we knew it we was in.

The show started and NBA Youngboy ran out on the stage rapping the lyrics to 'No smoke' the crowd was jumping including me and Kandy, i was actually enjoying myself which i thought i wouldnt. We was kinda close to the stage so we had a good view "We was at the back of the line how we get so close!" i shouted over the music at Kandy she shrugged laughing whilst sticking out her tongue, im not complaning.