16. Dumbass shit

Kentrell Desean Gaulden
8:56 am (Houston, Texas)

Talana was sleeping peacefully but i been up for the last hour and couldn't go back to sleep, Instagram was dead all my niggas were sleep I aint had shit to do but mess with Lana, I flicked her bottom lip waiting for her to respond but she didn't ...

Talana was sleeping peacefully but i been up for the last hour and couldn't go back to sleep, Instagram was dead all my niggas were sleep I aint had shit to do but mess with Lana, I flicked her bottom lip waiting for her to respond but she didn't i smacked my lips, i stuck out my tongue licking the tip of her nose and she started to groan shit was funny as fuck. I flicked my finger on her lashes causing her to blink and open her eyes, she looked confused and annoyed. "What the fuck you doing Kentrell" she said sitting up on her elbow, laughing i sat up too. "nun slime you good?" i asked and she smacked her lips. "Why my nose wet" she said wiping it looking to me, flaring her nostrils "why you messing with me when im sleeping, you so fucking annoying" she said, i just kept laughing she was cussing me out mane.

"why you cussing me out fo"  "because why would you do that dumb ass shit" she shouted louder, i immediately regretted fucking with her while sleeping she a whole nother person. "what dumb ass stuff" i tried not to laugh and play dumb "You know what you fucking did" she rolled over facing her back to me. "Why you cursing me out it aint that serious" "Its too early kentrell, dont do that shit again now i cant even go back to sleep you got me worked the fuck up!" she yelled again sighing, she went on her phone checking her notifications. "You mad bae" i leaned over tryin to see if she was okay, she jerked her shoulder signaling me to leave her alone. "dont call me that" she said with attitude "I'll call you whatever tf i want ya hear" i told her raising my voice slightly, i grabbed her arm pulling her to face me. "Dont be catching an attitude, fix that shit or you can stay yo ass here today" i spoke in her face, my breath aint stink either because i did that shit soon as i woke up. She didn't respond she just got up and went int he bathroom.

i got up from the bed too, fixing my ethika boxers on my leg pushing my hand inside my boxers, holding my phone in my other hand as i was walking towards the bathroom door Lana came out i bit down on my lip as she watched me, i bounced my piece while i held it in my boxers. "Ew you so nasty, you stay doing that shit" she told me mugging me hard, she was finna have a attitude with me all day i know it. "Wont be saying ew when you ridin' that shit soon" i said going close to her ear as i walked past then going in the bathroom.  looking down at my phone i saw messages from Jania and Arabian, Arabian was some hoe i use to fuck with while i was with Nene but i aint never try cuff that bitch. She too delusional for me, she be lying on my name too but i dont speak on that shit. Hoes gon be hoes.

Arabian : when are you coming to Atlanta since you on tour now 😋

😂😂😂

Arabian : What's funny ? 🤔

Nun but ima be in Atlanta next week asum

Arabian : Good because I'm having withdrawals you needa hurry up and Get bk to me 🤤

Bet 😩