17. Ice skating

Lana Monique
Ice rink, Houston (3:30pm)

We was all in the mini van on our way to some ice rink in Houston, ian been iceskating in a cool minute hopefully i cant still do it

We was all in the mini van on our way to some ice rink in Houston, ian been iceskating in a cool minute hopefully i cant still do it. I turned to face the boys who were sitting in the back of the van talking bout stupid shit, i was tryna' listen in on what they were saying but they stopped when they saw me turn around causing me to mug them. Kandy also turned around. "Why'd yall go quiet" i tilted my neck, confused. "Because you nosey as fuck, fuck you want" babyjoe replied to me.

"nigga fym yall was talking perfectly loud just a minute ago but now wanna be on mute" kandy butted in flicking her hair to the side. "Why you always got something to say, i got sum to keep that mouth shut" KD said to kay grabbing his joggers she tried to make a grab for him but he moved, everyone started to laugh. "You're so disrespectful how you treat yo girl like that.." i asked KD shaking my head "How yo head so long" he replied to me making everyone 'ooo' even kentrell which made me look at him with a death glare then looking back to KD "How yo ears so big huh? kelldrick" "She call you kelldrick im rollin" Ben said slapping kentrells shoulder with laughter. "Oh i called him Kelldrick, lemme correct myself... Dumbo!" i poked my finger on his forehead pushing it back as i said this he slapped my hand away and i just laughed so did everyone else.

"YB you better get her fo i hurt her" "Boy yeen gon get noone, pussy" kandy said turning back around in her seat to face the front. "She say you aint bout dat KD" kentrell said, instigating. "mane shut up"he wafted his hand ignoring it. Ben was quiet for once, i didnt know if it was because of the Mira situation or because of something else... but ill wait to see.

Kentrell Desean Gaulden
Ice rink, Houston (4:08pm)

Kentrell Desean Gaulden Ice rink, Houston (4:08pm)

"Ay slime lemme get a size...-- what size you is" I looked to Lana, we were at the shoe area tryna' get our skates everyone else was already on the rink but Lana's ass took long to use the bathroom and she wanted me to wait for her. "6 and a half, ya'll got the white ones... the blue ones ugly as fuck" she said leaning on the counter i couldn't stop myself from looking at her ass shit was sitting just right, made a nigga wanna grab on it and shit.