22. Oh 🧸

Talana Monique

Kentrell and i haven't spoken since our argument, he called me several times after that but i just ignored every single one.

Im tired of the lies he be telling, i should have never got involved with his cheating ass i knew what he was like... i should have listened to my instincts.

I laid on the bed on my tummy, scrolling on instagram listening to some music. Kandy walked in laying beside me.

"You called kentrell today?" She questioned.

"No. I don't plan on it either, his ass outta line for that"

"Are you sure you heard a bitches voice?"

"I'm sure! Stop asking me that damn" i threw my phone getting annoyed.

She been asking me if I'm sure what i heard for the last couple of days like damn, I'm sure of what I heard. I'm not dumb!

Kentrell was coming back any day now and I didn't wanna see his ugly ass face.

"So what you finna do? Yall over" kandy asked sitting up on the bed now, looking at me serious.

"Yup, we done I'm not finna he a fool and stay with a nigga who clearly doesn't respect me" I shrugged feeling as if i wanted to cry but fought them back.

"Awe Lala it's gon be okay, don't be upset" she rubbed my arm, comforting me.

A tear slipped from my eye and I immediately wiped it before anymore fell. "Mane it just sucks, I literally gave him the one part of me that meant something and he does this to me?"

I sniffled "I ain't never good enough for these niggas" I cried.

"Bitch you are good enough! You're bomb as fuck, any nigga would be lucky to have your ass but these niggas ain't shit and don't know how to act" Kandy grabbed my hand pulling me into a hug, she spoke while rubbing my back. "We are still young and got growing to do, kentrell still young even though that doesn't excuse what he's doing"

"He said he loved me" I cried even more at the thought.

"He does! He do! I swear, he just stupid"

"Fuck him" I wiped my tears thugging it out. "I'm not finna waste anymore tears for his ass"

"Ay turn up, we can go to parties now?" She smirked

"Yup I'm ready to hoe it up" I shrugged trying to smile but I knew i was lying, a bitch was not finna give up the coochie to anyone, anytime soon.

Kandy stuck her tongue out twerking on the bed, sis was fucking it up. "Oooo okay, this how you do on KD?" I laughed.

"Uh uh, KD ain't experienced this combo yet..." she told me "maybe ima try it tonight".

"Girl you suck dick?" I asked randomly. 

"Hell yeah" she blurted. I eyed her.

"Foreal?"

"Yes that's my favourite thing to do, knowing he's enjoying it so much makes me enjoy it"

"Oh you nasty nasty" I laughed.

"What yall nasty asses talm bout, dick." My momma barged into my room, pointing the comb at the two of us. 

"Dick? Old age really hitting hard"

"Lil girl don't play me I know what I heard" she defended herself, crossing her arms.

"No momma you just nosey as hell" I rolled my eyes.