23.

3 weeks later...

"The doctor said I have a stomach bug" I told Kentrell as I walked out the hospital with him by my side.

For the last few weeks I've been experiencing weird stomach pains and vomiting. We ruled out pregnancy because how the fuck a bitch gon get pregnant in the first few weeks of losing her virginity. Uh uh. Plus kentrell swore he pulled out and i believe him... today the doctor confirmed I wasn't pregnant and it was just a stomach infection and it should clear up in the next few days.

"Why it had ta' be a man doctor talm' 'bout I have to stay outside." Kentrell smacked his lips loudly, he was annoyed because the doctor said he had to wait outside.

"Dr chim would not even try anything I've been going to him since forever." I laughed shaking my head.

"Fuck Dr chim, fuck kinda' name is dat anyways" he unlocked the car door with his keys.

"Boy stop" I shook my head laughing.

"Ion know why yo' ass ain't pregnant yet, I'm being too nice to you" he joked.

"You better keep being nice because my ass ain't ready for no baby anytime soon." I let him know from now.

One day I did want to have a baby by him but right now I wasn't ready for one and to be honest, neither was he. Even though he already had 3 kids.

"If I put a baby in you. Yo' ass gon be ready" he spoke aggressively like it was irritating him that I didn't want a baby anytime soon.

"Well obviously, but no..." I brushed it off.

We got into the car and he connected his phone playing some garbage song from one of his rapper friends. I never did care to listen to any other rapper but him.

"What we doing today?" I asked as he started up the car, I put my hands on his nappy ass hair playing with it.

"Ion know im finna' hit the studio, Montana been on my ass 'bout it lately."

"Oh okay.." I said bluntly. Wondering why he didn't invite me

"You tryna roll through?" He smirked looking from the road to me.

"Thought you won't gon ask." I smirked back. "I sure do."

"I knew if my ass didn't ask you, you was finna have a bitch fit." He laughed at me focusing back on driving.

I laughed because it was true, I hated when he did things without me when he could easily include me.

Kentrell drove straight to the studio, it took us 20 minutes to get there from the hospital since it was close. Once we got out the car we made our way into the building, kentrell made me walk in front of him since it was packed full of niggas and he wanted them to know I was with him so they didn't try anything.

"Which one is it?" I slowed down as he came up beside me.

"Up dea'. " he nodded to the black matte door a couple doors away from us.

We walked into the studio room everyone was already here.

"Who said yall muthafucka's could come hea' , huh?" Kentrell spoke as he dapped Montana up then looking at gang.

"Shut yo bitch ass up, Montana told us to come." Ben smacked his lips.

"Nigga I'll fuck yo' lil ass up." Kentrell bucked at Ben.

"Mane move." Ben waves him off seeming annoyed.

"Lil Ben having girlfriend problems" Three laughed at him. Making everyone look at Ben.