6. Mira

Talana Monique

2weeks later 10:34am

For the past 2 weeks i haven't been out the house much just to the mall and back, i haven't seen the gang since the studio session Kentrell had, I just wanted to be alone i guess you could say i was feeling some type of way about YB having a girlf...

For the past 2 weeks i haven't been out the house much just to the mall and back, i haven't seen the gang since the studio session Kentrell had, I just wanted to be alone i guess you could say i was feeling some type of way about YB having a girlfriend and i found out this nigga has 3 babymommas and 4 sons... thats the type of drama i do not need in my life, at all. I've been messaging back and forth with the gang and somewhat with YB but not much.

"Jai I done told you stop calling my damn phone, you really bouta make me change my shit ian got time for this" i put the phone on loud speaker placing it on my bed walking over to my dressing table. I was getting ready to go meet Kandy at a resturant since i havent seen her for minute we aint never spend this much time apart. "Mane why you aint wanna speak to me? i told you i was sorry i cant do nun else bae" i rolled my eyes so hard at the word 'bae' he aint my bae, i aint his bae. He needs to leave me alone!

"Ian yo fucking bae dawg, im bouta block yo shit ya heard" i said picking up my lipgloss quickly coating my lips with it then walking over to my phone "I miss you bad prinny" he said in a low voice making me cringe, he use to call me that when we were together hearing it again made me feel sick. "Yup bye you trippin trippin" i said snatching my phone up from the bed, hanging up on him stupid nigga dont know what you have until you lose it i blocked his number from my phone after today i wasn't entertaining no more bullshit from him. We are over done, finito no more calls, texts or i miss yous.

I walked over to my mirror checking out my fit, i did a 360 spin then looked down at my shoes smiling i looked good bitch. I quickly ran my fingers through my hair pushing it down behind my back "Boom leggo" i said to myself walking out of my room, i sent Kandy a quick text letting her know i was on my way.

"Where you going pooh" my momma came out of the kitchen as she heard me coming down the stairs, i could smell that she was cooking and it smelt so damn good but i was going out to eat. "To meet kandy" i said looking up from my phone "You aint staying for lunch?" i shook my head no smiling "Nah gonna get brunch with Kandy, we aint seen eachother in damn near a week ma" "Okay well your cousins are coming over later to stay" she said walking back into the kitchen, i followed her in confused... "You mean Mira and Ace?" i asked and she nodded i sighed so hard, Mira was 17 one year younger than me she was my cousin and was hella annoying. She always be searching for dick i swear her body count higher than her age, she's so embarrassing. Ace was only 4 months he was cute i liked him because he couldn't speak but my aunt flora was real nice and sweet they lived in Atlanta i dont know why they always be coming out to BR like its a vacation spot.

"I thought you liked Mira and aunt Flora?" "I like aunt Flora but Mira be getting on my damn nerves ma, she always want attention" i felt my phone going off in my pocket, it was Boomer calling me. "She will grow out of it" my mom went in the fridge pulling out some butter "aight well i gotta go ma love you" i said walking out of the kitchen. I called boomer back deciding to facetime him instead.