24.

"You good why you crying?" I grabbed her but she stepped back staring at me.

I knew something was wrong.

"I hate you.. all you do is lie and cheat! Why can't you just be normal? Just because someone hurt you in the past you decide to hurt every single person that comes into your life?!" She sobbed causing my heart to deepen.

Where the fuck this shit coming from? I decided to stay quiet and let her vent.

"Because if you I'm ruined for life, emotionally and physically! That bitch you was fucking Kentrell, her man just fucking raped me!" She screamed then leaned forward attacking me.

What she just said started replaying in my head over and over again... "raped me.. raped me" over and over in my head.

I didn't even react to the hits, shit a nigga couldn't even feel the hits she was giving me.

How I let this happen? I thought I was protecting her and I get her in this shit.

"Where he went" I finally spoke my voice was low and I tried not to show her too much emotion even though I could've cried.

"I don't know.." she cried almost falling but I caught her holding her close.

-

TALANA

"Kentrell.." I called out as I opened my eyes, after everything died down kentrell brought me back home. We left without telling anyone what happened.

I didn't want anyone to know what happened, no one can ever know.

I called out for kentrell once more but there was no reply, part of me was glad.

Getting up from the bed slowly making sure not to be too loud just in case someone was here... I walked over to the closet grabbing my pink duffel bag filling it with some of my clothes.

I've tried so hard to be a good girl to kentrell but he just can't accept the love I be giving him, it's time for me to leave.

I can't do this anymore...

-

Short chapter... IM BACK! Took a break because I wanted to 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Let's see if kentrell is home to stop her from leaving or is it over for good and she gon get away