18. Lil 38 baby

Lana monique

"WAIT !!! LANA" i heard kandy's voice scream, i turned my head seeing a car coming speeding towards me, my whole body froze up it was like i couldn't move. The car immediately pressed down on the breaks stopping inches infront of me the screech was so loud it hurt my ears. "Oh my god.." i said to myself standing still afraid to move even though the car stopped "What the fuck are you doing ! you stupid little girl who stands in the middle of the road! you moron" the driver got out of the car, he was a bald white headed man with a large stomach.

I felt people surround me, i snapped out of my thoughts it was Gang "Say bruh dont say nun else fo i buss you up in the middle of this road, bitchass boy" Kentrell said using one had to pull up his sagging trousers and his other to point at the man he started walkign towards him. "I dont want no trouble boy, just keep your crazy friends off the road" the man said getting back into his car and slamming his door shut driving away. "Errything always go wrong when montana's lightskin ass aint around" babyjoe said.

"Omg Lana are you okay? what the fuck... did the car touch you?" Kay said worriedly checking me for any injuries, i shook my head i was still in shock but i was okay. "No.. im fine, im sorry i shouldn't have got out the van" "Dont be sorry, Ben's fat nosed ass should be the one sayign sorry" "Ian boutta argue with no females just dont speak on my shit anymore" Ben said.

"Say Ben why you keep responding ta dem slime, you'sa nigga actin like a whole bitch fuck you on nigga" Kentrell said looking at ben with a mug, ben looked back at him with a mug "You letting some pussy mess with you mind g" ben laughed shaking his head. "Lets get back in da muthafucking van and go back ta the hotel yall niggas trippin mane" Three said "ian bouta argue wit dis fool"kentrell wafted his hand laughing, walking back to the truck.

"You always doing some stupid shit best" boomer said wrapping his hand around my shoulder as we walked back to the van, i just rolled myeyes. We all got back in the van it was awkward as fuck i know everyone could feel the tension. I was sitting next to kentrell again he just looked at me with a pissed off expression, shaking his head. I just looked away, the rest of the journey back to the hotel was quiet.

-

As soon as the van stopped outside the hotel i wasted no time getting out and walking straight into the lobby, i looked back and noone was behind me. As i reached the lift i felt someone come up behind me, it was Kentrell he was quiet again not saying anything we both got in the liftin silence until we reached our floor. "We finna go ta yo room or mine? needa'holla acthu right quick" he said bluntly, i looked at him weirdly before shrugging "Mine..." he just dryly nodded and we walked to my room, i unlocked the door walking in i bit down on my lip nervously he seemed different all of a sudden i knew he was annoyed at me and truthfully i was alittle scared at how this was gonna go.

He closed the door behind him, leaning against it staring at me i stared back before popping my neck sighing "What kentrell.. just say what you gotta say, i know you got sum to say acting weird as fuck" i said, he smacked his lips "Mane dont speak ta me like im some lil boy ya hear, you gon have to go back home i cant be arguin wit my niggas like that for you" my heart dropped honestly, i didn't want to go home it hasn't even been a week yet and he's sending me home? what the fuck...

"Are you sending me home?" i said confused, trying to make sense of what he was saying "Look mane, yeen my girl i cant send you home but you cant stay wit us on this tour shit no more" he said trying to sound as nice as possible, i realised. "Its like that huh?" i raised my brows laughing sarcastically "It's coo' ima leave though... i need to sort out my school shit" i shrugged trying to stay calm "Ian even tryna front ion wont you to leave lay but ion want my niggas disrepecting you cuz they know yeen my girl they gon feel freely to ya hear? and dat shit kill me but at the same time i cant argue wit my niggas slime" he said softly walking over to me, he could tell i was on the verge of tears because he grabbed my arm "Dont cry mane, ian mean to sound rude or nun" he said pulling me in a hug. "im tryna be your girl kentrell, im ready..." i said quietly a tear falling down my eye it hurt hearing him say he wanted me to leave, i didn't want to leave yet...

"huh?" he said pulling out of the hug his face lit up, he had that small smile he be doing... it made me laugh, i wiped the tear from my eye shaking my head "You heard" "NAh i wanna hear you say it again" he held my hand pulling me close "I said, i wanna be your girl" i pouted goofly looking up at him "datsa bet girl, you mine, been mine" he licked his lips, placing his hand under my chin and bringing my face closer to his for a kiss. Kentrell kissed me once softly before i deepened the kiss, i could feel his grills on my tongue he slid his hands down my waist to my butt grabbing it, he pulled away kissing me once more then slapping my ass "my lil 38 baby" he stuck his tongue out flicking it up and down, i laughed bopping him.

The door opened, we both turned around it was the gang they stood at the door. "Oh yall niggas fucking?" Three said "How they fucking standing up fool" babyjoe said, we all laughed. "Nah you can really do that shit though" KD said "You'd know, you and kandy be doing that shit?" Ben said raising his brow, kandy was standing beside ben and slapped him upside the head. "Shut up nigga" she spat.

The gang finally walked in, watching me and kentrell still hugging. "Yall niggas fucking fucking or together together?" Boomer asked eyeing us "Big b, yousa parrot or a parrot parrot?" kentrell mocked him everyone laughed again. "Oh yall togedda" Babyjoe said laughing "Niggas in love" three added.

"Oh my god yall finally together?!" kandy asked excitedly, making me laugh i shook my head "Yeah" i confirmed, unwrapping my arms from around kentrell. "Thats cute" ben said drly, i looked at him mugging him "Get over it ben, ill speak to mira ight?" i said trying to make peace "Yea ight" he nodded "Where montana at?" kentrell asked going to sit beside three to roll up.

-------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW.......i know yall hate me and im so so so so so so sorry honestly, my phone is broken and my sister been using my laptop for work and i have no time to get on it!

im literally babysitting at this woman's house writing chapters for yall!!! please dont hate me guysssss

VOTE AND COMMENT