14. Hotel

Talana Monique

6:58pm   (At the hotel)

"Can you just call him Talana damn" Kandy shouted at me, we were having an argument about who should call the boys letting them know we were here because we didn't know what room we were staying in. Call me a goofy but i didn't want to be annoying and feel like i was bugging them. "They gon think we annoyin' like damn cant we pay for our own rooms" i told her "Girl with what money.." she said popping her neck "Bitch i have money, dont do me like that" i said mugging her. It was true i had my own money ion need anyone elses, i'd be more than happy to pay for my own room.

"Whatchu dumbasses shouting bout" Three said coming out of nowhere, we were standing in the lobby with our luggage KD came up beside him. "Where you came from?" i knitted my brows together confused as fuck "The store with KD yall just get here" he asked biting into his chocolate bar "Yeah just now.. we didn't know where to go" i said looking over at Kandy and KD touching on eachother, yuck. "can yall stop for like 2 minutes? always touching on eachother" "You mad because noone wanna touch on yo ugly ass" KD bucked and i gave him a stank look "whatever" i scoffed. Three was laughing. "Where we staying at" kandy asked looking at KD "You stayin' wit me in my room" KD stuck out his tongue licking her cheek "Ew bae, no ian im staying with Lala" she said wiping her cheek "Right, she aint bouta leave me for you" Three picked up my luggage while KD shook his head staying quiet "Ight lets go finna show yall to your room" we walked through the lobby, getting into the elevator going to the 8th floor. "Why we so damn high up" kandy said "Mane shut yo shit up, always complaining" Kd said smacking his lips, i chuckled abit.

"We all on the same floor?" i asked as we stopped infront of our room "Yea we just down the hall, YB room right dea" he nodded to the 3rd door down smirking at me, i gave him a stank look fuck was he telling me for. "Okay nigga why do i care" i said and he just laughed opening the door and handing me the key.

KD smacked Kandy's butt as she walked in the room "Fucking slap that shit again and watch if i dont fuck you up bitch" she said he laughed leaving out the room with Three. "why you be frontin' like you dont like that shit" I laughed putting my suitcase in the corner. "He been getting on my nerves lately but thats still my baby" she gave me the side-eye making me laughing shaking my head.

I looked over at the bed and it was a big king sized bed just for me and Kandy "That bed is massive what the hell" Kandy said i went and sat on the edge of the bed scrolling through my camera roll, posting the picture i took in the airport earlier of me to Instagram. As i was posting the picture i could hear kandy singing as she laid in the bed "In this california king bed, were ten thousand miles apart, i been California wishing on these stars!!!" i started to laugh my bestfriend was a crazy bitch.

 As i was posting the picture i could hear kandy singing as she laid in the bed "In this california king bed, were ten thousand miles apart, i been California wishing on these stars!!!" i started to laugh my bestfriend was a crazy bitch

Liked by mgng10x, Mira_xo and 7,897 others

Lanabear_ Hot like Houston, Texas. 📍
View all 200 comments