9. Big tingz

Kandy Noran
Next morning 9:36am

I woke up to KD snoring all up in my gotdamn ear, i pushed him by his cheek moving his face away from me he woke up smacking his lips just staring at me I stared back mugging him until i spoke "Here you go with yo shit again KD, im getting real ti...

I woke up to KD snoring all up in my gotdamn ear, i pushed him by his cheek moving his face away from me he woke up smacking his lips just staring at me I stared back mugging him until i spoke "Here you go with yo shit again KD, im getting real tired of it" i said getting up from the bed and throwing the blankets at him "What are you talkin' bout you really is a crazy taco" he told me pushing the blanket from him i was not in the mood for his shit i really had a bad headache from all the alcohol i had last night and the loud music "Just shut up, haven't even brushed yo teeth yet and yo talkin' shit" i walked into the bathroom, doing my hygiene.

I wrapped the towel around my body coming out of the bathroom, KD was on his phone laying there shirtless cant even deny how good he looked Mhmmmmm. "Bae i cant believe how much fun i had with Mira's scary ass last night" i said searching through a draw that had some of my clothes in i moved some of my shit in to KD's last week, he's stuck with me for life now. "Why yall dont like eachother a'sum?" he asked still scrolling on his phone "Nah we never use to get along but she actin' cool lately so ima' give her a chance" "Oh aight she seem nice ben was on that ass last night" "Yeah she feelin' him before she even met him" i laighed pulling my panties up my booty, KD looked up from his phone staring at me "Bitch you better take em' off im bouta' hit that" he climbed on the bed pulling me by the waistband of my panties, i bit my lip falling back on the bed he came up behind me kissing all on my neck leaving small hickey marks then he turned me around laying me down and climbing ontop of me.

-

"Montana having a BBQ pool party type shit" KD said pulling up his boxers and searching for a shirt, i was fixing my hair in the mirror looking at him through it "Who all gon be dea?" i asked pinning my hair up "The gang and family" "Well ima' call the girls, speaking of--what happened with Lana last night she just upped and left" i said picking up my phoen from the counter searching for her contact "Probably got some dick from one'a dem street niggas" i looked at him giving him a stank look, he just laughed.

Talana never leaves without saying anything unless she was really upset i tried to ring her a few times last night but she didn't pick up so im bouta' call her now. I clicked her contact calling her it took 5 rings for her to pick up "Mane K why the fuck are you awake at this time" she groaned into the phone which made me giggle "Girl KD was snoring all up in my ear thats why im up so early" i told her staring at myself in the mirror for a few moments before popping my lips.

"Uggggh my head is killing bruh, i een even drink that much i swear" she said "Well you needa' get yoself together because we finna go to Montana's BBQ i need some home cooked food for once, im so done with eating out all the time" i looked back at KD he walked out the room closing the door behind him "I dont know if ima' go" i smacked my lips as she said this "Shut up Lana you always saying sum shit like that and always end up coming" "No bitch i walked in on Kentrell getting head last night awkward as fuck and i just stood their watching like a dummy" i gasped in shock, i thought he was feeling her so why would he do some dumb shit like that but thats men for you right?