11. FUCK NO BITCH

Kentrell Gualden

3 weeks later  (2 days before tour)

"Say Nene ion give a fuck bout you bitch" I shouted down the phone as we was driving to the mall to get some shit for my tour in 2 days

"Say Nene ion give a fuck bout you bitch" I shouted down the phone as we was driving to the mall to get some shit for my tour in 2 days. "And ion give a fuck bout you either kentrell you always doing some shit to me and im dumb to fall for it each time not this time" she shouted back, this bitch bold as fuck on the phone when she get round me she dont be shouting at me because she know wassup. Ian gon lie i cant respect no girl that dont respect them damn selves and thats on my momma Nene let me slide with too much shit and always come runnin' back.

"Fuck you bitch go fuck wit that nigga i know you with him now" "What nigga kentrell ian wit no nigga i've only ever been with you and you know that but that new bitch you gettin' around putting shit in yo head" Her voice was starting to get annoying to me bruh, i wanted to hang up but shit was entertaining right now. "you cheated on me bruh ole bitch, lil whore" I laughed "Ian never cheated on you broo what the fuck you talking bout" she whined.

I was quiet for abit watching Montana drive with Three beside him, Ben and babyjoe were play fighting in the back and Boomer and KD were just on their phone.

"You luh me Nene" i spoke into the speaker bringing the phone close to me. "Yeah...." she said softly, she sounded cute when she did that shit. "You love me?" she asked back "FUCK NO BITCH GET OFFA MY LINE DIRTY BITCH" I screamed into the speaker hanging up, Everyone turned to look at me bursting out laughing. "ayeeee bruhhhh im done" Ben said slapping the back on my chair "You wrong as fuck YB" Boomer laughed shaking his head. I chuckled abit scrolling down my phone. "Lil whore you" Babyjoe said making me laugh louder. "You bipolar as fuck" Three laughed again

"Yall done foreal bro?" Montana asked looking back at me as he stopped at a red light, i nodded pursing my lips together smacking them "Yeah bruh im tryna' focus on someone else right nie" i licked my lips smirking showing my grills Three looked back at me raising his brow "Who, Talana's fine ass?" "Yeah bruh her lil fine butt, she playin' right now though" i told them. "She letting scotty play wit her pussy bruh, thats what she doing" KD said making everyone laugh, i just straight faced him shit wasn't funny. I punched him in the arm "shut yo fucking mouth dawg fo i punch you up" i stated he just laughed that nigga can never be serious.

"She suppose to be coming on the rode with us i invited her at the BBQ" Montana spoke pulling up at the mall. "You lyin' montana?" i said getting excited, shit if she comes on this tour she gon be away from that Scotty nigga and i can make my move show her im foreal bout making us work. "Nah G ieen lying bruh she seemed excited for the invite" "Shit" i said licking my lips opening the car door and hopping out.

"Im depressed as a bitch mane" ben said getting out the car fixing his hoodie, i looked at him like he was crazy "Fuck you depressed fo" i said "Because his bitch went bakc to ATL" KD said whilst laughing ben smacked his lips. "Who was his bitch" we walked towards the mall "Mira's lil ass he actin' like he een gon see her again she gon be back" Boomer said mushing Bens head. "Ion know bruh she the nasty type ion think she gon be holding it down out der" ben spoke rubbing his face i shook my head, thats why you shouldn't be wifing these thots.