7. Amiyah

Mira Jefferson

Next day 1:03pm

"Whos Amiya?" I asked confused as Lana and Kandy spoke about some girl they was meeting at the mall, i didn't really like Kandy much but im just gonna tolerate being around her since shes Lana's bestie

"Whos Amiya?" I asked confused as Lana and Kandy spoke about some girl they was meeting at the mall, i didn't really like Kandy much but im just gonna tolerate being around her since shes Lana's bestie... yuck. "My friend" Lana spoke pushing her phone back into her pocket "She not Kandy's friend either?" i asked looking to Kandy "No i aint spoken to her like that but she seem cool" she shrugged i just nodded.

I opened the back door of the car sitting in the back, i'd usually sit in the passengers seat next to Lana but she been acting funny and im trying my best to not act out of character because i know she dont like when i turn up, i cant help it though its just who i am but im trying to change. "When we meeting the gang?" i asked leaning on the passengers seat looking to Lana she rolled her eyes "Later Mira" she sounded annoyed i just sat back "We having a girls day out and all yo ass can think bout is niggas" Kay said looking back at me "Bitch shut the fuck up, how am i thinking bout niggas because i asked when we meeting them?" my tone changed dramatically and Lana and Kay looked at me like i was crazy.

"I know yo young ass aint talking to me Mira i will punch you in yo shit fr" she told me "Aint noone punching noone lets just try get along for the 2 weeks you are here for Mira please, please Kay" she looked to both of us i just nodded sighing. "whatever" i dont know why this bitch always trying to start with me i reached out for the AUX cord plugging my phone into it, I played Trill sammy - 3AM ft NBA youngboy this really was my shit and it must of been Kandy and Lana's too because they started grinding in their seat looking back at me like i did something good, it made me smile.

"Yooooooou, i been up 3 days theres something bou--" Kandy sang "THAT MAKE ME FALL THRUUUU" i shouted singing with her, Lana was waiting for youngboys verse and she kilt that shit. Kandy took out her phone recording her rapping along with the verse, she even put the camera on me i sure did look cute.

Talana Monique

  "Hop in the bed and fuckk til' the mornin' Give you some head, you runnin' and moaning" I looked in the camera that Kandy was holding at me, she was recording me on her snap of course i had to show out for this verse

  "Hop in the bed and fuckk til' the mornin' Give you some head, you runnin' and moaning" I looked in the camera that Kandy was holding at me, she was recording me on her snap of course i had to show out for this verse. I flicked my hair to the side giving the camera a seductive look then flicked my tongue sticking it out and winking at the camera after the verse finished, i started to laugh throwing my hands on the wheel Mira and Kay were hyping me up.

After the song ended Mira played some unknown song so i decided to set off, driving to the mall. Mira and Kandy were actually talking on the way to the mall about Atlanta and her school work which shocked me because these two were just arguing as we got int he car.

"Amiya!" I waddled up to her hugging her tightly as she embraced me, she was in town for the day and wanted us to go out to some party with her later so we was out shopping for it later. "Lana Hey, you look so cute as usual" she said pulling from the hug, she looked to Kandy and mira giving them a warm smile. "Hey ladies" "Hey" They both said in unison, we walked into the mall all together looking around at the different stores Mira was asking Amiya alot of questions but she seemed like she didn't mind. "What kinda party is it, Amiya?" i asked as i searched through the rack of forever 21 not seeing anything i liked. "Just a casual house party girl" "Yall is this cute" Mira said holding up a 2 piece short set it looked so bomb. "Yes bitch that is cute if you dont get it ima snatch it up from you" i said laughing and she laughed. "Ima just get these" Kay held a skirt and top up it was really cute. Her and Mira walked over to the counter to pay for their shit while me and Amiya was still looking "Ian never shopped in this store before, cant find shit" she said laughing i finally found a cute black jumpsuit and decided to just get it.

"You use to the expensive shit" i gave her a look and she nodded "Damn right bird use to buy me everything and anything" she held a few items of clothes in her arm as we walked to the counter "But i got my own nie just needa spend it wisely" she said nodding and i smiled. I could never depend on no man, uh uh.

-

We was all getting ready at Amiyas apartment she rented for the day, i told her she could come back to mine but she said she'd rather have her own space just incase she decides to stay longer i just said okay. I looked in the mirror smacking my glossy lips against eachother, the flat irons were on the side so i picked them up going over my hair once more as i ran the flat irons down i ran my fingers through my hair. I fixed my hair behind my shoulder checking it looked good. "come on Talana you finna make us late" Mira moaned at me "Girl you cant be late to a party, im coming" i said turning the flat irons off and gathering my things. "You know what i mean" she smacked her lips recording herself for snapchat i jumped in her camera sticking out my tongue.

"KD really doing too much dude talm' bout he dont wanna see me up in that party" Kay rolled her eyes pushing her phone into her skirt pocket, i laughed. "You are grown dont let no man try control your life ya hear me, these men aint shit anyways" Amiya said opening the apartment door "I aint trippin" "Bro they better not be at this party" i said rolling my eyes "They better be Ben need some luvin and i think i can provide that" Mira smirked, i just laughed shaking my head. "You nasty as hell" "Only for him" we walked to the elvator "girl you aint even met him yet" Kay said "Who ben?" amiya asked laughing "Yeah him"

"I know we gon hit if off have yall seen me?" she did a 360 twirl looking down at herself then back up the lift dinged and we all laughed. "Mhmmmm" i said getting in the elevator with them "Dont be acting crazy at these people party i mean it" i stared at her and she waved me off.

Lord give me the strength to deal with her crazy ass tonight...

————————————————————————

Daaaadddddyyyyyyyy 😌😌😌😌

VOTE AND COMMENT !!