19. Virginity

Mira Jefferson

(Atlanta, Georgia) 2:04pm | 1week later...

"No we haven't spoken about any of that and to be honest girl i dont plan on it, i just wanna move on from it because i know he wont tell me the truth" i spoke into the phone, i was on the phone with Talana they was coming down here later for YBs show they were finna stay with us, It was only going to be Ben, three, YB & Lana because the others had something to do back in BR.

"So Kandy went with KD back to BR?" i asked "Yeah, she wanted to go with him and because shes started school yesterday ima' be going back to BR tomorrow too, to sort out the school situation" she told me. "Oh ight, well ima' go .. text me when yall on your way" i hung up after saying our good byes.

"Ma, they still coming you cookin?" i shouted from the stairs"Girl why you shouting down my house, didn't i say i was cooking you cant smell it?" "I was just making sure momma" "Well get your brother Ace and get him dressed for me" she shouted. I rolled my eyes, whatever.

I was nervous to see ben again because of what Lana told me but he denied it, i know how these niggas be they slimey as hell. Im not even finna bring it up im gonna let it go and forget about it until he gives me a reason to believe he cheating on me for real but its cool, niggas aint special of course i got someone on the side im fucking with...

But since me and Ben been together i aint been fucking with him like that, we only text back and forth no sexual shit because i want me and Ben to actually work.

Talana Monique

"Stop im not gonna tell you again bruh" i said pushing my phone back into my pocket. "Stop what" Kentrell did some evil laugh, grabbing my foot "THAT! grabbing my mf foot" he tightened his grip as i raised my voice "Who you gettin' loud wit lil girl" i tried to kick my foot out of his grasp laughing but he just held it tighter "come on trell, we leaving soon ian got time for games" "Who said im playin games slime" he looked me dead in the eyes, licking his lips. I already knew what this nigga wanted.

Its been a week since me and Kentrell made it official and we still haven't had sex, he hasn't pressured me to give it to him yet but he been real horny for the last 2 days. I know sooner or later ima' have to give it up because he's my man and it comes with being in a relationship i aint scared to give it up, im more than ready but im waiting for the right time.

I smirked at Kentrell as he licked his lips, he started massaging my foot alittle "oh you want the pussy" i said quietly playing dumb. His eyes lit up "Yeah i want the pussy, fuck you mean" i smirked again, raising my finger and doing a 'come here' motion he wasted no time climbing up to where i was at on the bed, he hovered over me inches from my face. Grabbing his cheek i kissed him slowly, he lowered himself fixing himself inbetween my legs laying me down. We started to kiss hard as fuck, he was biting my lip and shit this nigga was horny. I pushed him back abit "Slow down trell, we not fucking right--" before i could finish he bit down on my lip again slapping my thigh "You playin witta nigga but aight" I grabbed his shirt as he tried to get up "Wait.." he looked at me smirking "i luh you" i told him, kissing him once more. "ion luh you" he said getting off the bed quick as fuck.

i glared at him hard as fuck, picking up the pillow and throwing it at him but he ducked it i got up from the bed putting my hands on my hips. "Im just jocin--aye" he laughed hiding behind the wall "Whatever nigga, lets go" i pulled out my phone texting Mira, letting her know we on the way. I walked near the wall looking down to my phone, Suddenly i was in kentrells arms "Boy" i said rolling my eyes "Who you textin' hmm" he said to me looking down at my phone "Mira" "oh aight"

-

"Askin' would I leave, baby that's outta the question. Everything I make a day, I bring it back you count it for me" I sung having the camera in both me and Kentrells face, he won't paying me no attention even though i was singing to his ass. "Bae sing it" i tapped him