20. Dont leave

Mira Jefferson

(Atlanta, Georgia) 10:45am

"Stop Ben" I giggled as he tickled my back then pulling me closer to him. We been up all morning messing around, he was so goofy sometimes. I missed his ass.

"You miss 10?" He asked in my ear before kissing my cheek "Hell Yeah I missed you, I missed that dick" I blurted out realizing what I just said. "Swear? You dun fucked up now" he grabbed me flipping me over and leaning on top of me. I grabbed his shoulders, holding him close to me he bit down on his lip looking into my eyes.

"I cheated on you but I swear it ain't mean nun" he spoke nonchalantly like I was suppose to jump and say I love you... this nigga got me fucked up!

"Bitch what..." I pushed him off of me, he damn near nearly fell off the bed. I got up from the bed standing on the opposite side. "Fuck You mean you cheated on me but it don't mean nun?" I repeated to him, confused. "Why you trippin fo" he asked holding his hands out. "Why im tripping because you told me you didn't cheat on me and now you're admitting you did on some cute shit"

"It ain't cute Ben what the hell" I yelled not caring if I woke the whole house up! "Shit I'm sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck realizing he fucked up. "Get yo shit and get out" I threw his black jeans that were on the floor at him, they hit his chest. He grabbed them smacking his lips "mane where ima go! Everyone sleeping" he yelled back at me punching the air

"Ion know you got money, go find a hotel" I shrugged not even caring where he went, my phone started to ring. Who the fuck calling me, it was on Bens side and guess what his ass did. He picked my phone up looking to see who was calling. "Give me my phone!" I yelled jumping on the bed

"Who calling you this early—- who the fuck is Jeremiah blue heart red heart" he read off the Phone, I tried to grab it off him. "None of your business now give me my phone" I jumped on him snatching my phone from him

"Is your retarded ass fucking other niggas and getting mad at me for getting my dick sucked" he waved me off putting on his jeans "I'm not fucking him" I laughed rolling my eyes "liar" he spat walking around the bed to the door. "Whatever Bye" I couldn't be bothered with him right now.

He knew not to pull no slick shit because we were in MY house. Yeah nigga.

-

Talana Monique

We walked around the mall, looking for some new clothes. I wanted to stay back at aunt floras with Kentrell since i was leaving later tonight and i ain't gon see him for a week but Mira begged me saying her and Ben were arguing and she needed to clear her head. I finally agreed, the things i do for bitches.

"And he told me he cheated like it was suppose to be cute a'sum" she rambled on about what happened with her and Ben. "So why don't y'all just break up" I interrupted her, searching through the rack of clothes growing annoyed. "Because we only just got together I don't wanna end things because of one incident"

"Girl that sounds like a 50 year old talking about her husband who's been cheating throughout the whole marriage" I rolled my eyes at how she was sounding. "Shut up" she spat, rolling her eyes.

Honestly I was ready to go, I'm about sick of hearing about Ben this Ben that, Kd this Kd that. None of these hoes ask how I'm doing always wanna tell me bout their nigga and shit.

I tuned Mira out not even realising I was doing it until she called my name "Talana." I looked to her "are you even listening to me?" She asked. "Shit what did you say?" I apologised walking to the counter with her beside me. "Forget it... you still going home today?"

"Yup" I popped the p nodding my head "education awaits" I laughed. I lowkey was excited to go back to school, it was something to do I guess. "Nerd" she laughed.

Once we paid for everything we made our way out of the mall to the car, driving back to her house. Kentrell, three and Ben were sitting on the porch the must be waiting for Montana to drop them to the show they had at 7. Wish I could go with them !

"Where yo ass been all damn day" Kentrell mugged me as i got out the car, slamming the door closed with my hip. Since my hands were full with shopping bags and a milkshake from McDonald's.

"I mean you see the shopping bags in my hands right?" I held them up to him, just incase he didn't see. "Slow ass nigga" Three laughed slapping the back of Kentrells head. "Nigga touch me again" Kentrell bucked at him.

Mira walked straight Past Ben, Ben looked like he wanted to say something to her but she didn't Ben acknowledge him. Sis was missing him, I could tell because her ass wouldn't stop talking bout him. It's not even like they broke up.

"What's wrong with her ass" Beenie watched as she slammed the door, Kentrell pulled me into his lap. I placed the bags down beside us shrugging at Beenie. "Ben said something dis morning that pissed her off" I stared at Ben and he stared right back at me.

"Mane shut up at least I'm honest with her" Ben fired back standing up "honest? Nigga you lied the whole time until you was about to get some pussy" I laughed outing him to three and trell. "Ooooooo, what this nigga did?" Kentrell instigated laughing loud.

"His ass told Mira he cheated on her but it didn't mean nun" I told them all, Ben was mugging the fuck outta me. "You dumbass fool" three mushed Bens head, Ben smacked his lips slapping his hand away.

"So you waited till you was gon get pussy? Why you didn't wait till afterwards" Kentrell inquired, laughing. Ben just ignored them walking back into the house, probably to try sort it out with Mira.

"My lil nerd going back to school" Kentrell flicked my ear, smiling. "Stop I ain't a nerd" I pushed his hand away. Threes phone started ringing and he walked away to answer it.

"Ima miss you" I whined, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Ima come back to BR for a day, so I can get sum mo of that" he reached inbetween my thighs grabbing me through my leggings. I laughed pushing him away "Kentrell Stop"

"Nah But Ima miss you too nerd"

"Kentrell Montana bouta pull up any minute now" Three shouted then went back to speak on the phone. He tapped my leg signaling me to get up, I did as he wished standing in front of him.

"You want Montana to drop you to the airport?" He asked towering over me "no my aunt gon drop me in the next hour a'sum" i wrapped my arms around his torso, resting my head on his shoulder. "Mane you acting clingy alla sudden" shit he won't lying, I got a taste of that dick and want more. I ain't gon have it for a whole week now until he comes back.

"Stop don't.." I complained as he pulled me off him, I didn't release my arms from around him. He was walking towards the car since Montana pulled up, I was walking backwards still hugging on him. "Say son you gon make me late for the show" he gave up pulling me off him standing in front of the car.

"Get your small ass on" Three pushed my head, I rolled my eyes unwrapping my arms from him. "Whatever call me when you finish your show" I said about to walk away. Kentrell grabbed my arm pulling me "Where ma' kiss at?" He puckered up his lips closing his eyes, I pressed my lips against his. Of course this nigga did all that extra shit, biting on my lip.

"Bye Kentrell" I pushed him off, walking back to the porch. I watched them get in the car, I'm guessing Ben was staying back until they came to pick him up after the show. Montana beeped before speeding away.

Ugh.

___

All the love y'all showing this book and my other books makes me not wanna end it. So for y'all ima keep going ❤️

Might drop another chapter today.