3. Overdose 👅

Talana Monique

Next morning

After Kandy and I left the boys we stopped off at McDonalds and got something to eat then went home. Last night was so confusing and weird, who would of thought I'd be chilling with NBA gang... hopefully that's the last time.

I began to slowly slurr and groan in my sleep, waking up slowly i heard Kandy  moving around my bedroom waiting for me to fully wake up. I decided to sit up rubbing my eyes staring at her "What are you doing?" i said yawning "Waiting for your ass to wake up, we needa' talk bout last night mhhhmmmm" i rolled my eyes, looking off out the window it was a nice day the sun was shinning. "Can i atleast brush my teeth and get dressed" she sighed i got up from the bed going into the bathroom cleaning myself up, i hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth and slicked up my hair putting on a sundress that went to my knees.

I looked cute as fuck i admired my figure in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom smirking at k as she stared at me "Ooooo is that my bestfreenn, go bestfreen you betta' finna fuck it up!" i turned around and twerk'd as she sung, sticking out my tongue feeling myself "Girl stop! bouta make me get big headed and shit" i walked over to the bedroom door walking out, Kandy  followed after me. My mama must of made breakfast before she left, we both filled out our plates and sat at the counter eating.

"Dont think you ducking the question, what happened to your neck?" K stared at my neck, arching her brow. I rolled my eyes remembering what had happened last night with me and Kentrell in the kitchen...

"Nothing" i said eating the rest of my pancakes, smacking my lips. "Tay you lying to me? yo bestfriend?!" "I thought Ben was yo bestfriend?" "Dont be petty" I laughed deciding to tell her what had happened.

"Dent headed boy decided to follow me in the kitchen, taking my phone after i asked him back for it this nigga wanted to start kissing on my neck and ion know thats probably how i got this big ass hickey on my neck" i shrugged "You mean to tell me... Kentrell ... NBA Youngboy kissed YOU?! my bestfriend" She asked excitedly.

"Girl no, he didn't kiss me just my neck" i corrected her "Same thing i think he like you then aint no nigga gonna randomly give a girl a hickey if he aint feeling her"

"Uh, uh he aint he told me he aint wanna fuck me after i pushed him off me" i got up washing our plates. "Mane he was just salty because you ducked him" Kandy sounded sure of herself i shrugged it off "Oh well atleast i aint gotta see his ass anymore" I said fixing my sundress on my body, Kandy went quiet as i said that i looked at her she didn't make eye contact with me. "Right? i said atleast we aint gotta see em again" i repeated myself She looked at me chewing her cheek "Tay dont be mad but i invited them over today i tho---" before she could finish i interrupted her "You did what?! Kandy this is the dumbest shit you pulled, ion wanna socialize with them niggas AT ALLL. PERIOD! dont try force my hand" i was annoyed now.

"I thought you would of liked them after last night, it was fun right? im sorry T dont be mad at me" she looked sad, i felt kinda bad for calling her dumb and shouting at her so i sighed calming down "Im sorry for shouting but shits just awkward with a big ass hickey on my neck" "But you told them it was your ex not him, they dont really know its him" she assured me "I guess but he do"

"Youngboy just like you thats all. pay him no mind, im sure he'll leave you alone soon" i hope She was right, im not into dating rappers and shit, too many of them were already in my Dm's i been ducking they asses they all hoes plus i already had a man, well... kind of we are on a break right now he cheated on me with some bitch he work with and then accused me of cheating on him.