8. House party

Kentrell Gaulden
8:37pm

KD was in the back seat stressin' bout Kandy going to this party that he told her not to go to "Mane i swear this girl never fuckin' listen ta me, im bout sick of her shit" he smacked his lips throwing his phone down on his lap

KD was in the back seat stressin' bout Kandy going to this party that he told her not to go to "Mane i swear this girl never fuckin' listen ta me, im bout sick of her shit" he smacked his lips throwing his phone down on his lap. I laughed looking back at him "Say, Lana finna be dea?" i asked grinning.

"Yeah nigga they all in that bitch and her fine ass cousin Mira dea too" He still had a pissed off look on his face. I chuckled "Ight den lets pull up where it at" "Ion know nigga" he shrugged i smacked my lips, pulling out my phone "They asses at that nigga Von's house party wit Amiya" ben shouted showing us his phone, it was a video of Kandy and Amiya taking a shot in the kitchen you could see Von in the background talking to some dudes. Ben back tapped going to the start of her story and there was a video of them turning up in the car to 3AM it made me laugh till it got to my verse, Lana was all up in the camera doing some freaky shit bruh i grazed my tongue along my bottom lip watching her stick out her tongue and wink that shit did something to me mane, she looked fine as fuck.

"Damn bruh she fine as fuck" Boomer said staring at the screen aswell i turned to face him, laughing. "Im on that ass bro" i said shaking my head, i wanted shawty and i had to have her. "this nigga babyjoe grounded or what he aint been out his damn house in days" "and that nigga Three" i said they gon come back around when they ready nunna' my niggas stay away more than a week we always together so i get that we need space from eachother and shit. It was just Boomer, Ben and KD rolling wit me right now Montana's handling his business with his woman Tracey so he wont be back around till we set off for tour which is in a week a'sum.

-

We pulled up outside the party there were a few familiar faces on the porch, i hadn't been to a party in so long since my music shit started taking off i cant really show my face much because of security reasons but i yeen scared of nobody, i put that on God. My niggas were strapped up anyways so i aint gotta worry bout nun.

I stepped out the SUV Ben was by my side i heard someone shout when i approached the porch. "My nigga YBEEZY" i looked up and it was this nigga red, i laughed walking over to him and dapping him up "waddup slime" i said pulling away and dapping up the other dudes that were on the porch "Yo ass fianlly stepped out to a real thug nigga party huh nuna' that 5star shit" he spoke grinning hard it, i wiped my chin shaking my head "Come on mane" i chuckled.

"Hows the rode been treating you slime, i know you got yo music shit you be killin' it these industry fags cant compete" he said sipping from his white cup. Ben was talking to Jiggalo with KD and Boomer. "You know im on my shit Red, gotta work got people depending on me ya dig" i said banging my fist into my palm gently. "I hear that" he nodded

"Red when you gon leave this shit behind and come work for me" Ben said being goofy, Red started to laugh "Ben yeen change lil nigga still got that smart ass mouth" he mushed his head. "yall seen Bird's girl Amiya here?" Boomer asked Red coming to my side "Birdman's girl? yeah she in the kitchen with these three fine ass bitches they must be from LA because ian never seen BR bitches so fine" I laughed. "2 of em from BR slime" i said speaking lowly "You must know em huh?" he smirked i smirked back showing my grills "They cool" i said bluntly, this nigga better not try nun with Lana because i'll really slump a bitch over. "Im bouta' go inside and find this nigga von" i said dapping Red up and walking away KD followed beside me.